10+ Year Old Account

Talking Warcraft SoundBoard App

Hi -

I was reading over the rules and guidelines for the forums and noticed that it specifically states no advertising without administration approval. So far I haven't received a reply from the site admins. I also wasn't sure which forum my post would best belong to: General Discussions, Off-Topic or Fun Stuff.

Anyway, I recently created an app for Windows Phone: a Warcraft II SoundBoard. It basically lets you play back all your favourite sounds from units to building to spells, and even lets you save them as ringtones or message-tones. The app is free of charge and ad-free as well, so there's no money being made here.

This is the first app I've ever made and all my WoW/Warcraft friends seem to love it, so I wanted to put the word out and share it with everyone else.

You can view my app on the Windows Phone store via this link

I hope you guys like it and have fun setting your message tones to annoyed orcs and frustrated humans

Cheers

Mod-note: Fixed your link, people can just click now instead of the previous (Website is a safe location)
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-03-18 at 01:22 PM.

Stood in the Fire Steve the Sloth's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    iPhone version please!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi Steve!

I wish I could make one for you, but the unfortunate truth of it is that the entry barriers for iOS app making are to high for me: you have to develop on a Mac computer ($1000+, I don't have one) and pay for iOS licensing ($100+, last I checked).

It'd be a long time before I saw any kind of "positive return" on that initial $1100 capital... :/

All that being said, it doesn't stop my Dad from asking about when the iOS version is coming out too.

Thanks for your feedback!