Serious Latency Issues

Hey all so recently i've been getting terrible latency in game, both Home and World MS have hit 8k, this all started happening recently and i just can't understand it, i've tried resetting my router, restarting my computer, closing re opening WoW, nothing seems to work.

Then for a few hours it'll stop, then it'll randomly go back to an unplayable state again.

I haven't done anything to the computer recently so as i said i have no idea what could be causing this.

I don't have very fast internet as i live in the country but its never been this bad.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Deleted
    I have the same problem, after awhile, it won't even log me in, battlenet down too

Is the rest of your internet still running fine when this happens?
    Originally Posted by Tseric
    When you can understand how a group of belligerent and angry posters can drive away people from this game with an uncrafted and improvisational campaign of misery and spin-doctoring, then perhaps, you can understand the decisions I make.

Quote Originally Posted by Peyj View Post
    Is the rest of your internet still running fine when this happens?
    Yes, why its so puzzling :s

Quote Originally Posted by Killer8267 View Post
    Yes, why its so puzzling :s
    I didn't see anything > 2,500ms latency, but I hit that a few times when the DDOS attack on Blizzard was under way. Each time I checked where the problem was, and it was the gateway between the Comcast and AT&T backbone. Happened a few times when there was no news about another attack, but the same spot. Basically, right in the heart of those two companies working together, lots of packet loss messing things up.

So, it can be pretty specific to either "some-but-not-all" remote things, or even just WoW, without it being a problem you can generally see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like your ISP is throttling your connection speed and that is forcing your disconnect.