Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Mage (Forums / Skills / WoD Talent Calculator)
    I feel like the current playstyle for frost is a bit one buttony, with macros I'm playing with 3 buttons max atm, will this ever be fixed?.
    l0l luk at dis fgty nub. Y u play if u compain?!11 dafuq IS wong wit j00 pi55 off
    This isn't actually a Blizzard quote, it is made up to exaggerate a point! Blizzard are actually extremely nice in their replies to the community!

I'm sure shareholders would love to see this attitude.
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabos View Post
    That happens everytime Blizzard says something
    Well I meant where they then go and tell those players they are wrong in their twisted assumptions and then that gets twisted in some other way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmias View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Mage (Forums / Skills / WoD Talent Calculator)
    I feel like the current playstyle for frost is a bit one buttony, with macros I'm playing with 3 buttons max atm, will this ever be fixed?.
    l0l luk at dis fgty nub. Y u play if u compain?!11 dafuq IS wong wit j00 pi55 off
    This isn't actually a Blizzard quote, it is made up to exaggerate a point! Blizzard are actually extremely nice in their replies to the community!

I'm sure shareholders would love to see this attitude.
    That shit does happen though from the player part. Player says one button, but then says are using three buttons including a macro. Which leaves the question is the complaint about the macro, wanting another button including the macro, or is it too monotonal? Personally I would go lets effectively break the macro which historically has been the case. Change means not everyone is going to like it and it could lead to other changes that then results in nothing the original poster wanted if they just wanted more variety or one extra button instead of three extra buttons.
    Last edited by nekobaka; 2014-03-19 at 06:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    GC was frank with people and a group of players hated him for it.

I say they need more guys like him.
    It's never appropriate for senior management or executive level personnel to be "frank" in a rude way. Accurate and truthful perhaps, but even then, no employee has a responsibility to divulge whatever information the public would like to have. There is always the option to politely say nothing, which is often (or generally) the best option.

What's with this recent trend of "Poor Blizzard" posts. Firsts as replies to posts, and now as an entire thread. Their job is to make games. I don't find their games entertaining any more. So in my eyes they are a failure. That's how commerce works.

Kind of like how McDonalds used to make half decent hamburgers, and now they make dried out horse shit. They failed in my eyes.

If Blizzard wants to retaliate to this post, they should do so by making a game that isn't about beating a dead horse.

Deleted
    They can be as impolite and blunt as they want, people would still buy their stuff. So, no real reason for acting friendly towards all those fuckin' crybabies.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Where is option 5? "You are wrong."
    It's folded into the "I notice you are disappointed...." response. It doesn't matter if they're wrong or not, they're still disappointed, and ideally you would work toward alleviating that. If you can work with them on this level, it doesn't matter if they're wrong. If you can't, then it never mattered that you were trying to work with them to begin with and you invoke the right to refuse service.

Quote Originally Posted by Smudge View Post
    If I were anyone other than a theorycrafter I would say that communication with the public, which might have decreased in frequency (although I doubt it), has greatly improved in quality and has hugely improved in diversity.

GC had a squelching/chilling effect on the Blizzard <-> WoW community dialogue.

And the way you wear down reasonable people is you are just more persistent and more "right," often by the least meritorious of technicalities.

I seriously don't see this. either because its not true (and you are suffering from perspective bias) or not enough time has gone past to truly judge between all the years of GC communication and the communication a short amount of time since his departure. You can't compare a large wholesome sample size to a limited, short and small on, as a whole that is.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2014-03-19 at 10:20 AM.