Thread: Legend cloak.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    he's prolly talking about 25 man, with at least 1 mana tide. Mana tides or multiple mana hymns from priests in a 25 man make it much easier to go lower on spirit.
    Yeah sorry, 25m with 1 resto shaman and 1 shadow priest. 10m on my alt only 10/14h I ran ~8200-8500 spirit I think

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dahmer View Post
    Guess that shows how little I know about priests... after making the post I started thinking about what Larynx said and searched around only to find out I had way too much spirit (14k)
    I'm hoping that you're not the direct healing type of disc priest that I've been seeing in dungeons & raids a lot lately. They virtually never cast smite or holy fire and instead cast heal & flash heal over and over again. Makes me cringe knowing how bad they are at their class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    I'm hoping that you're not the direct healing type of disc priest that I've been seeing in dungeons & raids a lot lately. They virtually never cast smite or holy fire and instead cast heal & flash heal over and over again. Makes me cringe knowing how bad they are at their class.
    I've seen some casting renew then just standing there.
    Renew

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    I use power word : solace & penance as much as possible, hardly ever use heal & flash heal.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't even have Heal on my bars....

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    I've seen some casting renew then just standing there.
    Renew
    Hey renew has its place....if you are moving and penance, holy fire, mending are all on CD, the target has weakened soul debuff and ur still running...it's an option

on Thok too, at high stacks where it becomes nearly impossible to get off any casts, devo has been used and there's a bunch of weakened soul debuffs out i'll start tossing some renews, while waiting for better options like holy fire, mending or bribing the pally for a Hand of Protection (maybe i need some more haste for that fight and squeeze in more smites or bindings)

But yes in general renew is pretty bad for disc and used only as a last resort

Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    Hey renew has its place....if you are moving and penance, holy fire, mending are all on CD, the target has weakened soul debuff and ur still running...it's an option

on Thok too, at high stacks where it becomes nearly impossible to get off any casts, devo has been used and there's a bunch of weakened soul debuffs out i'll start tossing some renews, while waiting for better options like holy fire, mending or bribing the pally for a Hand of Protection (maybe i need some more haste for that fight and squeeze in more smites or bindings)

But yes in general renew is pretty bad for disc and used only as a last resort
    You can actually weave smites inbetween Thok's roars, even at 30+ stacks.