WW Monk vs Arms Warrior

Now i know these sort of "Pick my class for me" threads aren't allowed here but i want this to be more about pros and cons of each of the class in pvp, why one over the other etc etc so i can make the decision my self. I know warrior is pretty strong right now but its still not enough for me to make my decision because monks are still good too.

Warriors -

Pros:
    Mobile
    High sustained damage
    Good utility, lots of stuns
    High burst damage
    Good peels
    Strong survivability
    Good fear break

Cons:
    Can still be kited
    Useless at range
    Only one good team defensive (rallying cry)

WW Monks -

Pros:
    Mobile
    High burst damage
    Decent sustained damage
    Strong team defensives (Zen Med, little off healing, ranged disarm, etc.)

Cons:
    Incredibly susceptible to CC
    Really weak defensives (Karma and Fort Brew are all, can easily die through Brew)

Warriors are significantly stronger in just about any team setting with how the game is right now. Fears are everywhere, and having a fear break every 30sec is huge. It's also easier for a Warrior to stay on target than it is for a Monk. But Monks are strong solo, and they're also good in certain comps, mainly with Shamans because Shamans can break fears for the Monk.

I play both, Rucati nailed it.

Warrior has the advantage of stronger defensives.

Case I can make for monks is they are a joy to play, very fun. Windwalkers shutdown casters (i.e: healers) exceptionally well. Should you get bored of WW, Mistweaving is also extremely fun and effective.

Can I get a comparison on warrior vs ret paladin?

I've watched some videos and ret does seem fun to play but how are they overall ?

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy valmer View Post

I've watched some videos and ret does seem fun to play but how are they overall ?
    Just warrior they're the best melee in the game outside of rogues(with full prideful).
    Last edited by worstpvperus; 2014-03-19 at 04:50 PM.

Arms: Good at everything.

WW: Good at 2's, Duels, and random bgs.

On top of what everyone else has said, as a Monk you'll get called OP vs morons because they nuke into Karma without thinking. The amount of Warriors I've had QQ at me because they popped their Swifty-Bladestorm macro and killed themselves is not even funny.

And of course in WPvP with no Battle Fatigue you will also be pretty OP, just like any other hyrbrid, because you can still heal fully.

OT:
    Arenas + RBGs - Warrior.
    Fun, duels, WPvP, random BGs and casual arenas - Monk

Warrior looks really fun!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy valmer View Post
    You can reroll holy when ret sucks (which is almost every season)

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    You can reroll holy when ret sucks (which is almost every season)
    It does seem like Blizzard really really really doesn't want retribution to be good in PVP outside of duels.