Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepinch View Post
    You missed the whole point, at his gear lv he won't be attacking said golems or ordos mobs. so the extra dps you speak of isn't that important.
    Neither are the extra health, healing taken and very low extra threat by picking a tenacity pet. Animal Bond and the healing glyph for mend pet are all the survivability are all you'll need. Extra DPS is better in my opinion than extra survivability. The OP is playing BM and 10% pet crit, 10% pet attack speed and 10% extra Bite/Claw damage is nothing to scoff at.

Also his pets taunt won't work on mobs over lv 91 so with the tenacity pet, he will be able to keep agro on the mobs easier.
    I had no idea taunt did not work on lv 91 mobs. Thank you. I was losing my mind trying to figure out why kept pulling aggro.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FreddyLee View Post
    Take an Albatross from the stairs at the celestials, all the way around to the back of Ordos's sanctuary. From there (just to the left of the actual sanctuary on the map) kill your Albatross to get off. Up there is a chest that always contains a Burden of Eternity, and usually 2 - 3 496 tokens.
    Thanks! I see the chest but it looks like there are 3-5 really seriously bad mobs around it. I'd die before I got near the thing. Do I just wait for a group to clear it? Or am I looking at the wrong chest?

Also, once I get 496 in every slot is it time to move on from the Isle and start LFR? Or do I grind there with the hopes for burdens and vanity items that sell for much gold.

Thanks again.

Camouflage (with or without the glyph) should help you get to the chest. Send your pet to aggro them and keep their attention for a second while you loot. You'll probably die afterwards, but no biggie, eh?

Stick on the island while waiting in LFR queues. Grind coins at frogs or turtles, watch general chat for rare spawn timers, or join a Shaohao rep farm group.
    Last edited by Anastacy; 2014-03-24 at 03:12 PM.
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mashugana View Post
    I had no idea taunt did not work on lv 91 mobs. Thank you. I was losing my mind trying to figure out why kept pulling aggro.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks! I see the chest but it looks like there are 3-5 really seriously bad mobs around it. I'd die before I got near the thing. Do I just wait for a group to clear it? Or am I looking at the wrong chest?

Also, once I get 496 in every slot is it time to move on from the Isle and start LFR? Or do I grind there with the hopes for burdens and vanity items that sell for much gold.

Thanks again.
    You can always MD the mobs to your pet, then run in grab said chest then FD and the mobs will reset.

I would say use some coins to get some extra rolls from ToT and hit up LFR
    Last edited by Littlepinch; 2014-03-24 at 03:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I did my first SoO LFR today (sad experience), and got 4 pieces of loot on the first 4 bosses (warforged seals ftw), at 496ilvl you cant be picky though, so now I am at 506ilvl. I suggest hitting LFR as soon as you get to 496, whether or not to stay on the isle is up to you entirely, me personally am hunting down ore where the mobs are way easier to kill, to prospect for some moolas before WoD comes, since this char is allience and my main is horde and on a different server aswell.

As for agro on the mobs, I never have a problem with over agroing my pet if his growl is on and I farmed those small ordon adds where huolon is till I got Exalted on my main.
    The other ones there on top are a bit different, but they are not too hard to kite around, I used MD on pet, dropped a trap for the extra slow and just hit him with concussive shot every time the cooldown expired, I would not advise it at ilvl below 510 though since it will take allot of time to kill it and you might once in a while loose your pet to the golems they summon.
    Last edited by GoKs; 2014-03-24 at 05:17 PM. Reason: added some content

It also helps if you use the mount that can walk across water.
    If you don't have it, swim out till you see the fatigue bar appear, go a little further out, get on your flying mount, and pursue evermaw until he's low on health dipping in and out of fatigue zone as needed, and tag him as late as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassidin View Post
    I take your point - but I just don't do PVP much at all. I have done in the past - but currently its just not on my radar.
    Do the IoT and Venture Bay PvP dailies for nine days, and you can buy the weapon (less if you convert JP to honor too). Very little, if any, actual PvP occurs during those quests.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"