Resto Shaman vs Heroic Blackfuse

Hello guys !!

I need some advices for Heroic Blackfuse !! I`m raiding 25 man with other 3 healers and I`m usually the last one in the healing done when I check worldoflogs =(

Any tips or advices about how I should heal in this fight ??? Im doing the basic...healing rain and HST on CD, using HTT and Ascedence for heavy damages and stuff like that.

But I`m looking for more specifics advices.

Please help.

Thank you !

Don't get hit by mines. Don't drop saw blades and fire in the group. Keep as many people alive as possible.

Really there aren't many niche tricks to this fight, for Resto Shaman its pretty straight forward, but that could all change depending on your strat. If you are tanking him on the mines using the 3 marker strat the just heal the fight like any other. Make sure CH isn't glphed and spam it as much as possible, your most important job is keeping AV up on as many.people as possible to help survive burst damage from shredders.

As far as cds go. I Ascendance on the pull to stack AV. HTT the fist magnet, Ascendance and SLT the second, then Tide again for the third. If you're using a different strat than my group this may not work. There are a lot of different ways to do this fight which is part of what makes it so good.

I personally went up to 50% Haste for this fight and found it worked much better for my group and strat. It allowed me to really get that burst healing out when it was needed and I found it more reliable than crit.

Good luck friend.

Deleted
    If your goal is to kill the boss you could probably leave the cooldowns for when the shit hits the fan (mine explosion for instance). Other than that, don't be afraid to walk a little through the fire in order to save the group from a serrated slash or some other shit. It's pretty straightforward.