Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    @OP - Intermission 1 we use:

Front Left: Tank (DK or Monk) + Rogue (+ ele cap totem)
    Front Right: Tank (war or Pal) + Resto Druid HotW
    Middle: Disc Priest + Dps War
    Back Left: Hunter (binding shot) + ele shaman (solar beam + wind shear)
    Back Right: Destro Lock + Arcane Mage

The "back" people drop ~3 globals into the middle group on their way back, which usually pretty much kills the front add in the middle pack.

You have basically the same comp as us, just replace our DPS war with your feral Druid. I don't know what feral Druids have for CC, but our warrior usually uses shockwave + disrupting shout, so that's quite a bit of CC. You could easily have your ele shaman drop cap totem on his way past the middle group if you have your DK take remorseless winter to stun his side. Disc/Druid is great for dps during this phase but terrible for CC. When we wipe, it's usually due to missed CC, because we have very little margin for error. We are able to get to ~20 energy otherwise.

I don't think I can say enough times that Intermission 1 is the hardest part of the fight for 10m. You really do need to optimize talents and glyphs and even specs for it, even at a moderate dps loss in the rest of the fight.

@Phase 4-

10 steps to success:

1. Don't mess up Malices (killing anyone or letting energy hit Garrosh)
    2. Designate 3 people with strong cool downs to take the last 3 ticks of Malice 2 and spawn the meteor
    3. Don't spawn any extra Iron Stars (ignore dps and spread out, just don't spawn 2)
    4. Stack up as soon as Bombardment 1 is over for Malice 3
    5. Kite the Iron Star Correctly
    6. Pick 3 immunity people (2 prime + 1 backup) to handle Malice 4. Have them stand on opposite sides of the person with Malice
    6a. It is okay if the person with Malice 4 dies. Just don't give Garrosh any energy.
    7. Everyone else GTFO as soon as Bombardment 2 starts, do not spawn a 2nd star
    8. Stack for Malice 5
    9. Spread out for Bombardment 3
    10. Victory
    Last edited by Mini; 2014-03-23 at 10:59 PM.
    Minimerlinx - Kel'Thuzad (US)

<Royal Militia> - 14/14H, US22 10m, is now recruiting all classes for WoD! Apply here!

Deleted
    Thanks all for the tips! We succed to past T1 under 25% energy

Now we struggle a little on P2, to put him under 25% to skip the second transition.
    We try'd to optimize our dps by sticking to garrosh during whurl, the best shot was near 30% i think?

If you have somes tips about P2, you rulz =p
    (Sorry for my shitt* english )

Not sure if it will even help you, but it sure did for us.
    Just one tank it between t1 and t2. The other tank just keeps his vengeance while the first one tanks with all the stacks. Of course deceide which of your two does most damage. I have no idea about wars or dks, but just give them a few tries and they will see which of them can main tank and whom can basically hit like wet noodle.
    If you use this strat then make surethey use str flask, use potions and possibly even swap to dps trinkets.
    As for whirls, if they are not empowered just all stack on boss and rotate cds. I can't tell which ones and when, you will have to sort out yourself. Just make sure the desecrate crew knows when to run out.

Quote Originally Posted by Earywen View Post

Now we struggle a little on P2, to put him under 25% to skip the second transition.
    We try'd to optimize our dps by sticking to garrosh during whurl, the best shot was near 30% i think?

How many times have you done P2? Practice above all else. We were 31%, then 27%, 25%, 22%, 19%, 18% ...

Deleted
    4-5 times if i remember well, will see for monotanking!

Quote Originally Posted by Earywen View Post

When you say "skip the second transition" I assume you mean "afk for one minute in ToES", because if you truly want to avoid having that phase, you need the boss <10% in Phase 2A.

30% isn't so bad for 5 attempts. You can improve your dps a lot by standing the boss totally still and having a desecrate team move in and out to bait the weapons, and using raid CDs to heal through the Whirling Corruptions. Having a good strat for breaking MC is also important. We are all stacked up, so Chain Lightning + shockwave does the trick. As a Mage, I don't even attack the MCs unless our shaman is one of the people MCd.

Otherwise, this phase is all about getting using cooldowns optimally. You're going to save your 3 min CDs for the Phase 3 burn, so you can take the time to optimally line up your CDs in Phase 2 to maximize dps (line up with trinket procs or other CDs, make sure you aren't moving or MC'd, etc)
    Minimerlinx - Kel'Thuzad (US)

<Royal Militia> - 14/14H, US22 10m, is now recruiting all classes for WoD! Apply here!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini View Post
    When you say "skip the second transition" I assume you mean "afk for one minute in ToES", because if you truly want to avoid having that phase, you need the boss <10% in Phase 2A.
    yes indeed, can't think we are able to put him under 10% with our current gear

Deleted
    Something that is not totally related:
    My guild is currently progressing 25h garrosh. What is the percentage we should aim for before the 2nd transition if we choose to afk during it?

My observation from our 10 man progress, but HP%/DPS ratios may be similar.

25% is about max, with DPS pushing this you will be pushing ~15% right as the second Empowered Whirling happens before pushing phase 3.
    20% will have you pushing phase 3 either just missing or just beating second whilring.
    15% will have you pushing phase 3 immediately following second MC and well before second Whirling.
    11-14% May need to hold dps until second MC before pushing phase 3

Anything higher than 25% and you will probably need the DPS time of doing the Heart or you will take too long to push phase 3.

Deleted
    Hello it's me again =d
    We've succed to go under 25% hurray

I just didn't entirely understand the malice thing in P4
    i've made a gif of what i understood

is that correct?

Pretty much.

Use Weak Auras for it and its simple. Stand in circle till you get a stack, move out till it drops.

I used the first of these two, first is a graphical WA the second is a text one.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post26033600

This is the ones from Vox. Its very detailed. I found it overkill but sometimes overkill is needed :P
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post26098212