Page 18 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm having trouble dragging the windows to the bottom of the screen when vertically snapped together. I have Window #2 snapped to the bottom of Window #1, and when I try to drag it to the bottom of the screen it stops a good bit before the bottom and won't go anymore.

If I try to drag from Window #2 then Window #2 will go to the bottom of the screen, but there will be a big gap between them even though it still stays snapped.

Quote Originally Posted by skmzarn View Post
    Wonderful, Tercio. Thanks!

# Few small suggestions:

* Make the Report Results -window position remembered for each of the windows instead of a joined position. So I have three different windows and they are spread around the lower corners, and therefore it would be handy to have different positions, depending on which window's Report Result -button I click on. So it's completely individual.

* Maybe an option to give the 'Menu: Left/Right buttons' small sized shadows or borders in an own customized color. They are barely showing on my ingame-panel, let me show you an example:

* In TinyThreat, use an unique color for the PLAYER-bar, prefer if you can change this color on the options.

As always, thank you so much for making this addon.

EDIT: BUGREPORT:

# When you've locked a window, the resize corner-buttons appears again after reloading UI/relogging. They ignore that you have locked the window.
    Resize grip fixed, color on tiny threat implemented.
    Took note of resize position for each window, i'll see if is possible make it dynamic automatically anchoring with the window or button caller.
    Add shadow on menu is more complicated due to all buttons being low resolution images, no ETA to implement this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lolitsme View Post
    I'm having trouble dragging the windows to the bottom of the screen when vertically snapped together. I have Window #2 snapped to the bottom of Window #1, and when I try to drag it to the bottom of the screen it stops a good bit before the bottom and won't go anymore.

If I try to drag from Window #2 then Window #2 will go to the bottom of the screen, but there will be a big gap between them even though it still stays snapped.
    Bug confirmed, thanks for report the issue.

Thanks Tercio!

I found a Lua-error when trying to report statistics from Player Details:

Code:
    1x Details\core\util.lua:135: bad argument #1 to '_math_floor' (number expected, got string)
    [C]: ?
    Details\core\util.lua:135: in function `comma_value'
    Details\gumps\janela_info.lua:3110: in function `monta_relatorio'
    Details\gumps\janela_report.lua:174: in function <Details\gumps\janela_report.lua:174>

Locals:
    self = <table> {
     UpdateDamageAbilityGears = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage_habilidade.lua:280
     CatchRaidBuffUptime = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_others.lua:1323
     EntrarEmCombate = <function> defined @Details\core\control.lua:228
     hex = <function> defined @Details\core\util.lua:193
     BuildSpellList = <function> defined @Details\functions\spellcache.lua:250
     opened_windows = 3
     SetIconAlpha = <function> defined @Details\gumps\janela_principal.lua:3791
     PotionList = <table> {
     }
     InstanciaCallFunctionOffline = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_instancia.lua:112
     FechaJanelaInfo = <function> defined @Details\gumps\janela_info.lua:309
     AtivarInstancia = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_instancia.lua:389
     GetMode = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_instancia.lua:148
     ScheduleTimer = <function> defined @BL_Cooldown\libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:108
     ToolbarMenuButtons = <function> defined @Details\gumps\janela_principal.lua:3865
     GetNickname = <function> defined @Details\Libs\NickTag-1.0\NickTag-1.0.lua:783
     overall_clear_newchallenge = true
     GetEncounterEnd = <function> defined @Details\functions\boss.lua:61
     Sort2 = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:202
     SetNickname = <function> defined @Details\Libs\NickTag-1.0\NickTag-1.0.lua:637
     SetUseAnimations = <function> defined @Details\core\gears.lua:28
     IsRaidMode = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_instancia.lua:182
     SortKeyGroupHeal = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_heal.lua:131
     SortKeyGroup = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:101
     default_global_data = <table> {
     }
     InstanceMsg = <function> defined @Details\gumps\janela_principal.lua:2128
     ShowSideBars = <function> defined @Details\gumps\janela_principal.lua:5535
     combate = <table> {
     }
     gump = <table> {
     }
     OpenUpdateWindow = <function> defined @Details\core\windows.lua:1299
     IsATank = <function> defined @Details\core\parser.lua:3138
     CaptureRefresh = <function> defined @Details\core\parser.lua:2437
     NewModule = <function> defined @BL_Cooldown\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:266
     tooltip_max_pets = 1
     UpdateParser = <function> defined @Details\core\parser.lua:3005
     GetRowAnimationList = <function> defined @Details\functions\rowanimation.lua:47
     name_space_info = <function> defined @Details\core\util.lua:834
     ShowDelayMsg = <function> defined @Details\boot.lua:280
     Resize = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_instancia.lua:1669
     GetEncounterActorsName = <function> defined @Details\functions\boss.lua:176
     RequestCloudData = <function> defined @Details\core\network.lua:373
     realversion = 25
     RestauraJanela = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_instancia.lua:1269
     StartArenaSegment = <function> defined @Details\core\control.lua:619
     trim = <function> defined @Details\core\util.lua:221
     GetEncounterEqualize = <function> defined @Details\functions\boss.lua:78
     OpenNewsWindow = <function> defined @Details\gumps\janela_news.lua:7
     role_texcoord = <table> {
     }
     _detalhes_props = <table> {
     }
     atributo_energy = <table> {
     }
     SortKeySimple = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:113
     monta_relatorio = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_instancia.lua:2512
     name_space_generic = <function> defined @Details\core\util.lua:844
     GetRaidIcon = <function> defined @Details\function

Thanks Tercio!

I found a Lua-error when trying to report statistics from Player Details:

Code:
    1x Details\core\util.lua:135: bad argument #1 to '_math_floor' (number expected, got string)
    [C]: ?
    Details\core\util.lua:135: in function `comma_value'
    Details\gumps\janela_info.lua:3110: in function `monta_relatorio'
    Details\gumps\janela_report.lua:174: in function <Details\gumps\janela_report.lua:174>
    Thanks for reporting, hopefully today we have an new alpha with tons of bug fixes.

I noticed that the window's sizes seems to be abit too high compared to what you see, let me show you:

In this picture, I have set the Layer Strata to High on the lower window, and Medium on the upper one. That works well, however the lower window seems to take over the whole last bar, 'Dotclaw', so I cannot mouseover it. I get no tooltip except if I put the mousepointer in the very top part of that bar. As you can see on the picture I have the mousepoint over the upper part of the bar.
    My guess is that the windows are bigger than they should be or they appear to be. So in theory I cannot place them this close to each other without getting strata problems.

Edit: I changed to a better picture so you can see for yourself.
    Last edited by skmzarn; 2014-08-16 at 09:07 AM.

Just wanted to say how sweet this addon is, crazy how fast you are bug fixing . Looks good and has plenty of options bang tidy.

I noticed that the window's sizes seems to be abit too high compared to what you see, let me show you:

In this picture, I have set the Layer Strata to High on the lower window, and Medium on the upper one. That works well, however the lower window seems to take over the whole last bar, 'Dotclaw', so I cannot mouseover it. I get no tooltip except if I put the mousepointer in the very top part of that bar. As you can see on the picture I have the mousepoint over the upper part of the bar.
    My guess is that the windows are bigger than they should be or they appear to be. So in theory I cannot place them this close to each other without getting strata problems.

Edit: I changed to a better picture so you can see for yourself.
    Try upper window with high strata and lower with medium, guess should fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chaos View Post
    Just wanted to say how sweet this addon is, crazy how fast you are bug fixing . Looks good and has plenty of options bang tidy.
    Thanks for your feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    Try upper window with high strata and lower with medium, guess should fix.
    If I do that, the lower window's button-tooltips won't work because its strata is lower than the upper window. Did you mean the opposite, maybe?

If I put Medium on the lower window, and Low on the upper window, it somewhat works better. Then the lower window's tooltips will override the upper one like it should, as you can see on the picture, if I would move the mouse up in the tooltip-field to Gu Cloudstrike #4 for example. I can also atleast move into the middle of the last bar 'Aktum' to get the tooltip show, which is an improvement afterall.

# Got some new suggestions btw.

# Give the real-time damage taken multiple keybind options, modifier+leftclick would be nice. An example: I would recommend ((ALT/CTRL/SHIFT+mouseLeftClick) or mouseRightClick). This is mostly because not everyone have a middlemousebutton. I, for instance have one but it's somewhat broken. I've also heard about people using middlemousebutton for Voicecoms.

# I noticed that in Auras & Voidzones, everything is shown, every little damage-hit. So it says often 0k dmg because it's so small. Or 1k, 5k.. nobody cares about such low dmg. Maybe have an option to choose Minimum % of HP that is recorded into Details. So this will work perfectly with the downscaling in WoD as well. Something like 0%, then everything is recorded, a slidebar up to 10%, something like that.

I added these into Spell Customization because I was tired of getting double spellnames. Otherwise it would be duplicated Atonement, Lifebloom & Power Word: Solace.

Lifebloom (bloom) means when lifebloom blooms, that part only is a whole new spell.
    Atonement (Criticals) means, whenever your Holy Fire, Smite or Penance crits, they are counted into this spell.
    Power Word: Solace (Criticals) means, when you use that talent, and when it crits it's counted into this spell.

So if you want to add these as default, that's up to you.
    Last edited by skmzarn; 2014-08-17 at 08:28 AM.

Hi!

First of all, thank you very much for this add-on! It is just what I'm looking for

I just found a problem using it: I'm a spanish player. Here we use "/d" instead of "/s" when we want to change to "say" channel, but it is used by Details!, so, we can use this command to change channel if we are using Details!, and we must write the entire word "/decir"

Quote Originally Posted by kamuul View Post
    Hi!

First of all, thank you very much for this add-on! It is just what I'm looking for

I just found a problem using it: I'm a spanish player. Here we use "/d" instead of "/s" when we want to change to "say" channel, but it is used by Details!, so, we can use this command to change channel if we are using Details!, and we must write the entire word "/decir"
    Thanks for the feedback, we're removing /d command on next update.

If I do that, the lower window's button-tooltips won't work because its strata is lower than the upper window. Did you mean the opposite, maybe?

If I put Medium on the lower window, and Low on the upper window, it somewhat works better. Then the lower window's tooltips will override the upper one like it should, as you can see on the picture, if I would move the mouse up in the tooltip-field to Gu Cloudstrike #4 for example. I can also atleast move into the middle of the last bar 'Aktum' to get the tooltip show, which is an improvement afterall.

# Got some new suggestions btw.

# Give the real-time damage taken multiple keybind options, modifier+leftclick would be nice. An example: I would recommend ((ALT/CTRL/SHIFT+mouseLeftClick) or mouseRightClick). This is mostly because not everyone have a middlemousebutton. I, for instance have one but it's somewhat broken. I've also heard about people using middlemousebutton for Voicecoms.

# I noticed that in Auras & Voidzones, everything is shown, every little damage-hit. So it says often 0k dmg because it's so small. Or 1k, 5k.. nobody cares about such low dmg. Maybe have an option to choose Minimum % of HP that is recorded into Details. So this will work perfectly with the downscaling in WoD as well. Something like 0%, then everything is recorded, a slidebar up to 10%, something like that.

I added these into Spell Customization because I was tired of getting double spellnames. Otherwise it would be duplicated Atonement, Lifebloom & Power Word: Solace.

Lifebloom (bloom) means when lifebloom blooms, that part only is a whole new spell.
    Atonement (Criticals) means, whenever your Holy Fire, Smite or Penance crits, they are counted into this spell.
    Power Word: Solace (Criticals) means, when you use that talent, and when it crits it's counted into this spell.

So if you want to add these as default, that's up to you.
    Changing again the real-time key, left click = show damage taken, middle click = show window, guess this follow the standard of the others damage meters.

I don't like the idea of creating rules for the combatlog parser.

Added those 3 spells as default.
    While testing i saw a druid with two Ysera's Gift, any idea what can be triggering the second effect?
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=145108
    Last edited by Tercio; 2014-08-17 at 11:42 PM.

I see no other spellIDs för Ysera's Gift. Only thing I can think of is that it was two different druids giving it, himself and another. As it is two different persons, they should be separated in the meters.

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    While testing i saw a druid with two Ysera's Gift, any idea what can be triggering the second effect?
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=145108
    I'd say looking at my own meters it looks like one is the one that triggers on you and the other is what triggers on others maybe?

ID:145109, Only hits me.
    ID:145110, Hits everyone but me.

Thats make sense, going to test.

I made these, but haven't gotten any chance to try them out yet.

But then I don't get what 145108 is, if ...109 & ...110 are actively used. Will test and see.

Sent a alpha a1.23.0

Changed the /d command to /de.
    Added the customs for atonement, lifebloom and PW:Solace.
    Swapped left and middle button on enemy bar.

Also, added a new skin called "Minimalistic v2" which goal is to be more clean then the old minimalistic. Feedbacks on this new skin are very welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Torchler View Post
    I'd say looking at my own meters it looks like one is the one that triggers on you and the other is what triggers on others maybe?

ID:145109, Only hits me.
    ID:145110, Hits everyone but me.
    I made these, but haven't gotten any chance to try them out yet.

But then I don't get what 145108 is, if ...109 & ...110 are actively used. Will test and see.
    I still hadn't a change to test this more deeply, i only could confirm the 2 spellids 109 and 110 seems correct.
    Last edited by Tercio; 2014-08-20 at 09:25 PM.

Noticed that now when you Left-click on Enemies to get the real-time damage taken, it seems that Details! thinks you click Left-click twice sometimes, so the Report-window opens right after you have clicked on the bars. It does not happen often, but it does happen. I don't know if it's my mousebutton that keyjams or if it's a bug.
    Don't have another mouse right now so cannot check that.

The Ysera's Gift spells seems to work though.

Last edited by skmzarn; 2014-08-21 at 08:19 AM.

Noticed that now when you Left-click on Enemies to get the real-time damage taken, it seems that Details! thinks you click Left-click twice sometimes, so the Report-window opens right after you have clicked on the bars. It does not happen often, but it does happen. I don't know if it's my mousebutton that keyjams or if it's a bug.
    Don't have another mouse right now so cannot check that.

The Ysera's Gift spells seems to work though.

I've got the same problem with the enemy bar and i thought was mouse mouse button too ahahahah. Well, i'll take a look and try figure out what is going on.
    Very nice this Ysera's gift split, i'll add to default custom spells.

Any word on how much of the addon is WOD ready?

Quote Originally Posted by arawra View Post
    You can just change all the .toc-files to 60000 and it will work very well currently in WoD. I know because I have done it and I actively play WoD beta with Details!.

Quote Originally Posted by arawra View Post
    You can just change all the .toc-files to 60000 and it will work very well currently in WoD. I know because I have done it and I actively play WoD beta with Details!.
    Thats right, Details! should work normally on WoD beta changing the line ## Interface: 50400 to ## Interface: 60000 on Details.toc file.

I've sent a alpha version a1.124.0 with huge changes on Activity Time, the goal is match warcraftlogs results.
    Also, Damage Activity Time and Healing Activity Time are now under customs displays.
    Time Attack plugin got more rework and now can share results between players of the same class and same realm/connected realm (might have bugs, it is still on development).