Page 3 of 118 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    So, why would I use this instead of Recount or Skada ? Earnest question.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    So, why would I use this instead of Recount or Skada ? Earnest question.
    Have you bothered looking at the features it has?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Tried it over the last two weeks and really like it. Great work.

Is it possible to resize the player info window ?
    Also when looking at a warrior tank avoidance, don't see shield block uptime / shield barrier.

+1 for this addon! very nice and I would definitely be using this over recount or skada!
    Cheese. Its amazing. Until your feet smell like it.

i like what i've seen about this addon. i'm gunna dl it tonight and try it out to help out with feedback. so far it looks really good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I think many people use the word "scale" the same way the smurfs use "smurf".

This meter is already getting to the point where Skada and Recount need to actually evolve to keep up with it. Excellent work.

I haven't downloaded it yet, but just a question before I do - how is the resource usage compared to Recount (which is pretty heavy) and Skada (which is pretty light)?

Quote Originally Posted by Neos300 View Post
    I haven't downloaded it yet, but just a question before I do - how is the resource usage compared to Recount (which is pretty heavy) and Skada (which is pretty light)?
    The trouble with such measures is how easily they can be taken out of context or misunderstood.
    Memory usage is thrown around regularly without any understanding that CPU usage is what tends to kill performance.
    Shared libraries can also skew results, so you would really need to run each addon on its own.
    The issue then is that you don't have the same conditions for both.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    Is it possible to resize the player info window ?
    Also when looking at a warrior tank avoidance, don't see shield block uptime / shield barrier.
    Isn't possible resize the player info window, unfortunately. Probably in few weeks we might have a couple options for customize that window, but isn't a priority right now.
    Added shield block/barrier to avoidance.

Quote Originally Posted by Neos300 View Post
    Exists addons which tells the amount of cpu usage of others addons, i used one months ago, don't remember well but i think is this: brokercpu.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Have you bothered looking at the features it has?
    A better explaination video would do wonders.

Also, the design for this is way off what I imagine most people would like these days. Things should be stripped back to their bare essentials with options to add in what is currently provided as the default design. The UI range is vast and people really care about how theirs looks.

Straight edges and solid colours is the best thing I can say.

Functionally, this is marvellous - a true step up in quick in-game combat log analysis, great job, really great job.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    A better explaination video would do wonders.

Also, the design for this is way off what I imagine most people would like these days. Things should be stripped back to their bare essentials with options to add in what is currently provided as the default design. The UI range is vast and people really care about how theirs looks.

Straight edges and solid colours is the best thing I can say.

Functionally, this is marvellous - a true step up in quick in-game combat log analysis, great job, really great job.
    It has several themes, though the video I think pre-dates their introduction.
    It has minimal and elvui like themes which might suit modern UI's.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Also, is there profiles ? i set up bars on 1 toon, but don't feel like copy pasting it into every single character manually from wtf folders.
    And possible to get more info, in say auras window
    For tanks :
    BrM doesn't track shuffle + elusive Brew (used buff) + tiger power
    For count might be useful to count : guards, purify (not sure how to track), Fortifying Brew.

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    Also, is there profiles ? i set up bars on 1 toon, but don't feel like copy pasting it into every single character manually from wtf folders.
    And possible to get more info, in say auras window
    For tanks :
    BrM doesn't track shuffle + elusive Brew (used buff) + tiger power
    For count might be useful to count : guards, purify (not sure how to track), Fortifying Brew.
    Profiles is coming within this week update, probably today.
    I'll check the monk tank.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    We have recount and skada (which I use) Don't see a need for another damage meter.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    We have recount and skada (which I use) Don't see a need for another damage meter.
    We also have TinyDPS, alDamageMeter and Numeration. There's also atleast 6 different Action bar addons, the same with Unit Frames, Cast Bars, Minimap etc.
    Don't be silly.
    Last edited by tordenflesk; 2014-04-11 at 02:32 AM.

Target data for players with pets is off. Its not taking into account the pet damage in the denominator so it ends up with > 100%. If you don't know what I mean, I'll give more details later.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    We also have Windows and Mac's, why use Linux?

We have Android and iOS, why use Windows Phone? Or Blackberry?

We have Facebook and Twitter, why use Google+?

Repeat around 10,000 times.

It's about features and what you need/what, more choice is good, if there was say, only Recount, it would be worse for all of us because they wouldn't have to put as much effort in with no contest, look at the diff between Warcraftlogs and World of Logs.

Cool, going to give it a try.

Ran it in conjunction with Skada last night and the numbers matched up pretty much perfectly. I like that I can easily see and report on who damaged what during the fight so I can point out people that are tunneling instead of doing mechanics (adds). IMO its a bit clunky to setup different windows and my windows would never snap together like the addon says they're supposed to. I would get a highlighted edge on one window but they would never connect together.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.