Hey, after the recent update. Details started to not show anything sometimes. I just get an empty window. The error I get is :
    Code:
    3x Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:1737: table index is nil
    Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:1737: in function <Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:1534>
    (tail call): ?
    Details\core\control.lua:1391: in function `?'
    ACU\Libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0-17.lua:53: in function <ACU\Libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:48>

Locals:
    (*temporary) = <function> defined =[C]:-1

Quote Originally Posted by tuvan View Post
    Hey, after the recent update. Details started to not show anything sometimes. I just get an empty window. The error I get is :
    Code:
    3x Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:1737: table index is nil
    Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:1737: in function <Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:1534>
    (tail call): ?
    Details\core\control.lua:1391: in function `?'
    ACU\Libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0-17.lua:53: in function <ACU\Libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:48>

Locals:
    (*temporary) = <function> defined =[C]:-1
    Thank you Sir, I'll take a look into this with priority.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    Also, we create a new plugin called "Target Caller", it basically shows who is doing damage to your current target. Useful for RBGs where a guy call a target to kill and want to see who is doing damage and how fast people switch to the new target.
    I tried to install this because it seems useful, but it doesn't show up in my addon list anywhere.

Does this need to be installed as a standalone addon, or do the folder/files need to go into a different addon?

Quote Originally Posted by RAHelllord View Post
    I tried to install this because it seems useful, but it doesn't show up in my addon list anywhere.

Does this need to be installed as a standalone addon, or do the folder/files need to go into a different addon?
    TargetCaller indeed is a stand alone addon which adds "Target Caller" to your raid plugin list.
    The hierarchy looks like this: WoWFolder\Interface\AddOns\Details_TargetCaller\Details_TargetCaller.toc

Deleted
    TargetCaller indeed is a stand alone addon which adds "Target Caller" to your raid plugin list.
    The hierarchy looks like this: WoWFolder\Interface\AddOns\Details_TargetCaller\Details_TargetCaller.toc
    That's the issue then, the folder extracted from the zip file is called "details-target-caller-plugin" instead of "Details_TargetCaller", changing the name of the extracted folder makes the plugin work me.

I'll have a look at how it performs during today's raid.

Quote Originally Posted by RAHelllord View Post
    That's the issue then, the folder extracted from the zip file is called "details-target-caller-plugin" instead of "Details_TargetCaller", changing the name of the extracted folder makes the plugin work me.

I'll have a look at how it performs during today's raid.
    Thank you for reporting this, the folder name is totally wrong indeed.

Would it be possible to do something similar to this in Details! ?

mmo-champion.com/threads/1873193-New-addon-Leech-trinket-healing-Skada-integration

curse.com/addons/wow/skada-leech-trinket-tabs

It is basically a leech estimate and then it puts it into a different tab for leech only and a tab for healing + leech healing. That way it does not impact the accuracy of healing done and people could use it at their choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Teabender View Post
    Would it be possible to do something similar to this in Details! ?

mmo-champion.com/threads/1873193-New-addon-Leech-trinket-healing-Skada-integration

curse.com/addons/wow/skada-leech-trinket-tabs

It is basically a leech estimate and then it puts it into a different tab for leech only and a tab for healing + leech healing. That way it does not impact the accuracy of healing done and people could use it at their choice.
    I'm working on a plugin for measure this.

Great news, thank you for a great addon

I will say that, I was looking for a new damage meter when skada bugged out on me, and I picked this one up. I Love the heck out of it.

Passing here to say THANK YOU!

Keep the good work.

Hi! I have a question/petition:
    It's possible to only announce interrupts (Raid tools) while in a raid group?

Thank you very much for this addon!

Deleted
    Tested Details! for a couple of raids now even though I have yet to test most features but my first impression is really good and I will eventually switch from skada to Details! on all of my chars

@GuiltyGoblin, @Dranna, @Aht1
    Thank you for the feedback guys, I appreciate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kamuul View Post
    Hi! I have a question/petition:
    It's possible to only announce interrupts (Raid tools) while in a raid group?
    Thank you very much for this addon!
    Selecting "Raid" on channel for the Interrupt announcer won't make it only work on raids?

Quote Originally Posted by Herurg View Post
    https://yadi.sk/i/lxQjYWLgjnhU9 - Google Translate rules!!!
    AHAH, I got caught. It's an important alert, it is so bad translated? if yes you may just post here the correct text and I update there.

Code:
    L["STRING_MEMORY_ALERT_TEXT1"] = "Details! использует очень много памяти, |cFFFF8800вопреки распространенному мнению|r, использование памати аддоном |cFFFF8800не влияет|r на производительность игры или FPS."

L["STRING_MEMORY_ALERT_TEXT2"] = "Если вы видите, что Details! использует очень много памяти, не паникуйте :D - |cFFFF8800все впорядке!|r. Часть этой памяти |cFFFF8800используется в кэше|r, чтобы сделать аддон еще быстрее!"

L["STRING_MEMORY_ALERT_TEXT3"] = "Однако, если вы хотите узнать, |cFFFF8800какой аддон самый 'тяжелый'|r, или какие уменьшают ваш FPS больше всего, установите аддон:'|cFFFFFF00AddOns Cpu Usage|r'."

Quote Originally Posted by Aleaa View Post
    Code:
    L["STRING_MEMORY_ALERT_TEXT1"] = "Details! использует очень много памяти, |cFFFF8800вопреки распространенному мнению|r, использование памати аддоном |cFFFF8800не влияет|r на производительность игры или FPS."

L["STRING_MEMORY_ALERT_TEXT2"] = "Если вы видите, что Details! использует очень много памяти, не паникуйте :D - |cFFFF8800все впорядке!|r. Часть этой памяти |cFFFF8800используется в кэше|r, чтобы сделать аддон еще быстрее!"

L["STRING_MEMORY_ALERT_TEXT3"] = "Однако, если вы хотите узнать, |cFFFF8800какой аддон самый 'тяжелый'|r, или какие уменьшают ваш FPS больше всего, установите аддон:'|cFFFFFF00AddOns Cpu Usage|r'."
    Thank you!

Selecting "Raid" on channel for the Interrupt announcer won't make it only work on raids?
    Indeed it does (raid & dungeons), but I usually select "Say" on channel, because of visibility (chat bubble). When I go outdoor/dungeons I just uncheck this option, but it's a little tedious =(

AHAH, I got caught. It's an important alert, it is so bad translated? if yes you may just post here the correct text and I update there.
    The English translation for this is fairly poor as well. I'm no English expert, but this is definitely a much easier read.

Code:
    L["STRING_MEMORY_ALERT_BUTTON"] = "I Understand"
    L["STRING_MEMORY_ALERT_TEXT1"] = "Details! uses a lot of memory, but, |cFFFF8800contrary to popular belief|r, addon memory usage |cFFFF8800does NOT affect|r your game's performance or FPS."
    L["STRING_MEMORY_ALERT_TEXT2"] = "So, if you see Details! using a lot of memory, don't panic. :D |cFFFF8800It's all fine!|r A part of this memory is even |cFFFF8800used in caches|r to make the addon even faster."
    L["STRING_MEMORY_ALERT_TEXT3"] = "If you wish to know |cFFFF8800which addons|r are affecting your game performance the most, then install the addon: '|cFFFFFF00AddOns Cpu Usage|r'."