Quote Originally Posted by Teabender View Post
    Would it be possible to do something similar to this in Details! ?

mmo-champion.com/threads/1873193-New-addon-Leech-trinket-healing-Skada-integration

curse.com/addons/wow/skada-leech-trinket-tabs

It is basically a leech estimate and then it puts it into a different tab for leech only and a tab for healing + leech healing. That way it does not impact the accuracy of healing done and people could use it at their choice.
    I'm working on a plugin for measure this.

Great news, thank you for a great addon

I will say that, I was looking for a new damage meter when skada bugged out on me, and I picked this one up. I Love the heck out of it.

Passing here to say THANK YOU!

Keep the good work.

Hi! I have a question/petition:
    It's possible to only announce interrupts (Raid tools) while in a raid group?

Thank you very much for this addon!

Deleted
    Tested Details! for a couple of raids now even though I have yet to test most features but my first impression is really good and I will eventually switch from skada to Details! on all of my chars

@GuiltyGoblin, @Dranna, @Aht1
    Thank you for the feedback guys, I appreciate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kamuul View Post
    Hi! I have a question/petition:
    It's possible to only announce interrupts (Raid tools) while in a raid group?
    Thank you very much for this addon!
    Selecting "Raid" on channel for the Interrupt announcer won't make it only work on raids?

Quote Originally Posted by Herurg View Post
    https://yadi.sk/i/lxQjYWLgjnhU9 - Google Translate rules!!!
    AHAH, I got caught. It's an important alert, it is so bad translated? if yes you may just post here the correct text and I update there.

Code:
    L["STRING_MEMORY_ALERT_TEXT1"] = "Details! использует очень много памяти, |cFFFF8800вопреки распространенному мнению|r, использование памати аддоном |cFFFF8800не влияет|r на производительность игры или FPS."

L["STRING_MEMORY_ALERT_TEXT2"] = "Если вы видите, что Details! использует очень много памяти, не паникуйте :D - |cFFFF8800все впорядке!|r. Часть этой памяти |cFFFF8800используется в кэше|r, чтобы сделать аддон еще быстрее!"

L["STRING_MEMORY_ALERT_TEXT3"] = "Однако, если вы хотите узнать, |cFFFF8800какой аддон самый 'тяжелый'|r, или какие уменьшают ваш FPS больше всего, установите аддон:'|cFFFFFF00AddOns Cpu Usage|r'."

Quote Originally Posted by Aleaa View Post
    Code:
    L["STRING_MEMORY_ALERT_TEXT1"] = "Details! использует очень много памяти, |cFFFF8800вопреки распространенному мнению|r, использование памати аддоном |cFFFF8800не влияет|r на производительность игры или FPS."

L["STRING_MEMORY_ALERT_TEXT2"] = "Если вы видите, что Details! использует очень много памяти, не паникуйте :D - |cFFFF8800все впорядке!|r. Часть этой памяти |cFFFF8800используется в кэше|r, чтобы сделать аддон еще быстрее!"

L["STRING_MEMORY_ALERT_TEXT3"] = "Однако, если вы хотите узнать, |cFFFF8800какой аддон самый 'тяжелый'|r, или какие уменьшают ваш FPS больше всего, установите аддон:'|cFFFFFF00AddOns Cpu Usage|r'."
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    Selecting "Raid" on channel for the Interrupt announcer won't make it only work on raids?
    Indeed it does (raid & dungeons), but I usually select "Say" on channel, because of visibility (chat bubble). When I go outdoor/dungeons I just uncheck this option, but it's a little tedious =(

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    AHAH, I got caught. It's an important alert, it is so bad translated? if yes you may just post here the correct text and I update there.
    The English translation for this is fairly poor as well. I'm no English expert, but this is definitely a much easier read.

Code:
    L["STRING_MEMORY_ALERT_BUTTON"] = "I Understand"
    L["STRING_MEMORY_ALERT_TEXT1"] = "Details! uses a lot of memory, but, |cFFFF8800contrary to popular belief|r, addon memory usage |cFFFF8800does NOT affect|r your game's performance or FPS."
    L["STRING_MEMORY_ALERT_TEXT2"] = "So, if you see Details! using a lot of memory, don't panic. :D |cFFFF8800It's all fine!|r A part of this memory is even |cFFFF8800used in caches|r to make the addon even faster."
    L["STRING_MEMORY_ALERT_TEXT3"] = "If you wish to know |cFFFF8800which addons|r are affecting your game performance the most, then install the addon: '|cFFFFFF00AddOns Cpu Usage|r'."

Loving this meter and want to use it as my main one but there's a few things I can't work out. I may just be blind as a result of looking for too long haha. How do you combine pets with owners? And how do you stop it showing enemy damage done in the damage done panel? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Herakles View Post
    Loving this meter and want to use it as my main one but there's a few things I can't work out. I may just be blind as a result of looking for too long haha. How do you combine pets with owners? And how do you stop it showing enemy damage done in the damage done panel? Thanks!
    -> "Group & Raid" or "Standard" depending on what version you are using.
    Probably, the current option selected there is "Everything".
    Last edited by Tercio; 2015-10-27 at 02:58 PM.

Somehow in the last 2.5 hours between when I last logged off and just now logged back on, all my profiles on all my characters disappeared and I have to start them all over from scratch.

I like it.. but as I think most people.. too used to the ease of access from Skada/Recount..

I run it every now and then.. but I really miss the ease of access and the profiles seem to reset every now and then.
    I also have the idea it's quite heavier than Skada and the most noticable is that I have a bigger difference vs my logs than with skada/recount..

Recounts seems to be off by a lot.. is this a setting issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Skittles83 View Post
    I like it.. but as I think most people.. too used to the ease of access from Skada/Recount..

I run it every now and then.. but I really miss the ease of access and the profiles seem to reset every now and then.
    I also have the idea it's quite heavier than Skada and the most noticable is that I have a bigger difference vs my logs than with skada/recount..

Recounts seems to be off by a lot.. is this a setting issue?
    It doesn't have a bigger difference vs logs than Skada. That's just a fact, you are seeing things. Not sure about Recount.

It's not heavier than Skada, either. I guess it might be more CPU heavy if you bump up the refresh rate.

I haven't read all the pages on this so forgive me if I ask a repeat style question. How does this compare with skada and recount? Reliable? Accurate? Does it log like recount or skada? Deaths etc.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    I haven't read all the pages on this so forgive me if I ask a repeat style question. How does this compare with skada and recount? Reliable? Accurate? Does it log like recount or skada? Deaths etc.
    Sorry if I sound harsh, but your question is based on pure laziness....just take some time and read at least the initial post or watch the video.

Data is just as correct as in skada. Recount is off. But other than skada, Details stops counting your dps/hps etc. in case of death to give usable data.

Details is just a wonderful addon and better then skada & recount in every way. Especially with stuff like customization and visualization. Just my opinion.