Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diceyi View Post
    Details has that feature already built in.

/details options
    General Settings > Display
    Tools: > Erase Data (You have the options of Manually | Prompt | Auto)

Prompt is what you are wanting it to do.
    oh man......Thanks!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggers View Post
    oh man......Thanks!
    No problem! Glad I could be of some assistance!

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    This makes sense, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

New release for Legion Beta.
    Should fix the spell icons on player tooltips and many other demon hunter related issues.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...egionBeta.html
    Thanks, Tercio! Awesome. There was something more, but I forgot. I'll tell you later when I find out what it was.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thats nice and light addon! Thanks for sharing/making it tho.

Not gonna use Skada/recount anymore cuz of their high cpu usage

Deleted
    Hi,
    i got 3 quick questions.
    1. I tried to lock the panel so i can't move it anymore...the only way i found which does that is this option: http://puu.sh/p2FIC/55f5958c11.jpg
    But it doesnt work. Nothing happens if i try to lock the panel. I tried a reload, but still doesnt work.

2. Does anyone know how fast Skada kept updating the bars? I just want it to look like Skada, but its hard to find the best update speed.

3. Do i have to enable anything but details! itself in the addons to keep track of basic stuff? Like "Details Storage"?
    Last edited by mmoc10d0d335bd; 2016-05-23 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swg View Post
    Hi,
    i got 2 quick questions.
    1. I tried to lock the panel so i can't move it anymore...the only way i found which does that is this option: http://puu.sh/p2FIC/55f5958c11.jpg
    But it doesnt work. Nothing happens if i try to lock the panel. I tried a reload, but still doesnt work.

2. Does anyone know how fast Skada kept updating the bars? I just want it to look like Skada, but its hard to find the best update speed.
    1. Hover over the window, look at the bottom right corner, you'll find resize, lock and ungroup buttons.
    2. Right click the slider where you set the update speed, type "0.5" and press enter, you'll get the speed desired.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    1. Hover over the window, look at the bottom right corner, you'll find resize, lock and ungroup buttons.
    2. Right click the slider where you set the update speed, type "0.5" and press enter, you'll get the speed desired.
    Thank you very much. And for the third question, i guess it's all just "extra" plugins and nothing that details really needs to work?

Is there a problem with having this addon embedded into Elvui? My window background color keeps reseting every time my UI is reloaded.

I think Details! is crashing me on beta, whenever i try to do raid bosses (outdoor bosses). I am 90% its the culprit, because if I start crashing and disable it it then becomes stable.

7+ Year Old Account
    This actually looks very good! I'm gonna take this for a spin and see if I fall in love Thanks for all the hard work!

Quote Originally Posted by Swg View Post
    Thank you very much. And for the third question, i guess it's all just "extra" plugins and nothing that details really needs to work?
    Plugin are there to give you more information, but, Details! can run fine without them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    Is there a problem with having this addon embedded into Elvui? My window background color keeps reseting every time my UI is reloaded.
    Try disabling the Backdrop option at the embed options on AddonSkins settings, it nay help.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rikhart View Post
    I think Details! is crashing me on beta, whenever i try to do raid bosses (outdoor bosses). I am 90% its the culprit, because if I start crashing and disable it it then becomes stable.
    Addons don't crash the game, what crash is a failure on the game client which the addon might be using.
    I'll take a look into this issue, which boss you got the crash?

Happened on Nithogg and Shar´tos.

Hey, again as always I love details and I can't imagine switching to anything else.

I stumpled upon the Interrupt Announces and tried to add some Custom Text. But the [spell] function doesnt work. Do I use the syntax wrong if I put [spell] with brackets in it? I just get [spell] back instead of the interrupted spell-name. Is it a bug? or did I use it wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by miDnight77 View Post
    Hey, again as always I love details and I can't imagine switching to anything else.

I stumpled upon the Interrupt Announces and tried to add some Custom Text. But the [spell] function doesnt work. Do I use the syntax wrong if I put [spell] with brackets in it? I just get [spell] back instead of the interrupted spell-name. Is it a bug? or did I use it wrong?
    I'm sorry, the font used on those tooltips aren't very clear and tricked you, the correct is {spell} with { }.

Ah thanks a lot works like a charm

Hey Tercio, Just wanna say that this has to be the best Addon, i've ever downloaded.
    I love it cause its just so unique compared to other Damage meters, with all the small DETAILS in it.
    I love everything about it, The minigame added, the Raid logging, The DPS Tuning etc.

Keep up the awesome work man!

dont work on my 110 Demonhunter. Just Green Icons and do damage is showed up

Quote Originally Posted by Imodorox View Post
    dont work on my 110 Demonhunter. Just Green Icons and do damage is showed up
    Those greens aren't our fault, you may disable icons at /details options > Bars: Generals > Icon File.
    You mean 'no damage is showed up'?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gratax View Post
    Hey Tercio, Just wanna say that this has to be the best Addon, i've ever downloaded.
    I love it cause its just so unique compared to other Damage meters, with all the small DETAILS in it.
    I love everything about it, The minigame added, the Raid logging, The DPS Tuning etc.

Keep up the awesome work man!
    Thanks, I appreciate.

Hey Tercio, had to stop using Details! on beta due to those horrible green buttons (not your fault, I know) and I started using skada. Not sure what they did but before the update they had the same problem Details! does, but they found a way around it. Something to do with blizz disabling custom textures.

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    Hey Tercio, had to stop using Details! on beta due to those horrible green buttons (not your fault, I know) and I started using skada. Not sure what they did but before the update they had the same problem Details! does, but they found a way around it. Something to do with blizz disabling custom textures.
    I would imagine in the case of some addons, they have a UI design more like the default and therefore able to fall back on default textures more easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.