Page 94 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    @skmzarn seems a good idea, thanks. Update: sent an alpha r11 with the implementation: /run Details.deathlog_healingdone_min = 10000
    Amazing, thanks Tercio, I am going to test this out in raid tonight. Will update tomorrow with feedback!

Update: This was great. So much easier and faster to read the deathlogs, and no more clutter because of pointless low healingnumbers. Even better that I can change the min/max in the future, when your gear scales higher, etc. Thanks again!
    Last edited by skmzarn; 2017-08-24 at 02:44 PM.

Deleted
    Hi all, I wanted to ask u a problem I´m having for some weeks. I have a good pc (gtx 1070 and i7) graphics are not very high but for some reason when i face a lot of mobs my screen freezes, I thought it could be because of the graphics so I lowered them but it didnt fix the problem. Then I realized that during the freezing my fps stay high and a friend adviced me to deactivate details.

I did it and the problem was gone, I have this problem usually in M+ where there are big big pulls so I cant test ur cpu usage addon there to see what is the cause of the problem the only thing I know is that without details i dont have it so i wanted to ask u if u can imagine a solution for that

Thx!

Deleted
    Hey there,

I was wondering: is it possible (now or in a future option you might add to this addon) to see in a different color the players that are dead during a fight?
    This way we could choose the highest dps to rez at an instant.

regards

So far this has been great. I love the first hit/first target feature for pulls and also the pre-pot information. I don't really watch it while in combat so I don't know how "fast" is is or what not but that really isn't important to me, just accuracy and the utility it has are great. The only thing I would like to see is an easy way to change how it does its dps, basically a toggle for dps for the entire fight or dps before death/wipe or what not. Overall it's a very amazing dps meter addon and so much more.

Is there a keybinding to show/hide the window?

Thx for the mod. I'm having an issue with green everywhere around the window when I'm done customizing it how I like. I had to disable the mod temporarily until there's a fix.

ibb.co/g4kJbk

Normal Details! didn't have any Issues at the Moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    I'm confused, as far as I know, tooltips color aren't class based. I mean, your tooltip is purple because you manually set purple, Details! doesn't change that value.
    https://imgur.com/l8OWAYU nope where is a Button to Press Class Colored and i play Warlock so it's set to Purple Color yeah but it didn't change it for my other Classes to their right Color.

Hey, new user of Details! Great addon!

The one thing that I'm really, really missing is the ability to scroll the window without a mousewheel. I'd love the ability to scroll with a keybind press, similar to what SkadaScroll used to provide (https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/skadascroll).

Thanks for all your hard work!

Quote Originally Posted by skmzarn View Post
    Amazing, thanks Tercio, I am going to test this out in raid tonight. Will update tomorrow with feedback!

Update: This was great. So much easier and faster to read the deathlogs, and no more clutter because of pointless low healingnumbers. Even better that I can change the min/max in the future, when your gear scales higher, etc. Thanks again!
    Good, added an option for it under PvE/PvP options.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jedibleeder View Post
    Hey there,

I was wondering: is it possible (now or in a future option you might add to this addon) to see in a different color the players that are dead during a fight?
    This way we could choose the highest dps to rez at an instant.

regards
    Probably not, sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Madbrad22 View Post
    So far this has been great. I love the first hit/first target feature for pulls and also the pre-pot information. I don't really watch it while in combat so I don't know how "fast" is is or what not but that really isn't important to me, just accuracy and the utility it has are great. The only thing I would like to see is an easy way to change how it does its dps, basically a toggle for dps for the entire fight or dps before death/wipe or what not. Overall it's a very amazing dps meter addon and so much more.
    can be done with a macro:
    /run Details.time_type = 1;
    /run Details.time_type_original = 1;
    /run Details:GetInstance(1):ForceRefresh();

1 = Activity Time
    2 = Effective Time

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HeroicMythic View Post
    Is there a keybinding to show/hide the window?
    Under the keybinding window on the wow client escape menu.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mpelley92 View Post
    Thx for the mod. I'm having an issue with green everywhere around the window when I'm done customizing it how I like. I had to disable the mod temporarily until there's a fix.

ibb.co/g4kJbk
    I don't know what's going on, best bet is the custom skin file being filled with a invalid image.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Atwood View Post
    https://imgur.com/l8OWAYU nope where is a Button to Press Class Colored and i play Warlock so it's set to Purple Color yeah but it didn't change it for my other Classes to their right Color.
    what's weird, perhaps different profiles or maybe a bug.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adaren View Post
    Hey, new user of Details! Great addon!

The one thing that I'm really, really missing is the ability to scroll the window without a mousewheel. I'd love the ability to scroll with a keybind press, similar to what SkadaScroll used to provide (https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/skadascroll).

Thanks for all your hard work!
    Under the keybinding window on the wow client escape menu.

- - - Updated - - -

Latest version Details! got some implementation for mythic dungeons, at the moment it is separating the run into 1 segment per boss including the trash and creating a new segment at the end of the run with all previous segments (an overall i'd say).
    Opinions about this behavior are welcome, we'll be adding options to change this soon as well.

Same Profile on every Character so it's a Bug like i mentiod :P hope you can fix this ^^

please revert m+ changes in last patch. gotten used to 2 windows (current fight) and (overall) and now the current fight tab is totally all pulls with first boss :S not a fan

Quote Originally Posted by chrewm View Post
    please revert m+ changes in last patch. gotten used to 2 windows (current fight) and (overall) and now the current fight tab is totally all pulls with first boss :S not a fan
    we're farming feedback, some liked, others not. we'll be adding options for this feature soon.

(*edited*) never mind, its working great today. 9/10 update was a win
    Last edited by chrewm; 2017-09-11 at 03:41 AM.

"some liked, others not." Change that to one or two liked and majority did not. I literally disabled your add-on to go back to Skada. Looking on Curse' site for the add-on every single comment was trying to find out how to revert the change.

I do love the app and appreciate the change. Not sure why we would want to see the trash and boss together. From someone who does carries all day, I can understand sometimes I'm specced for trash and sometimes I'm specced for boss. I don't need to see the two combined. Not sure how it is helpful.. Or maybe you just wanted to test it out?

Again, I may sound harsh and I apologize.. Just wanting to use your add-on instead of disabling it again and going to Skada. It'd be a shame because Details! is my favorite so far. Cheers.

The update on the twitch app is not working it says downloading then stop. (constant loop)

Not sure why you needed to merge trash & boss during m+. I feel like people would just use Overall when they wanted to see the overall stuff happening in the m+ or raid, whatever it may be... Perhaps seeing trash before boss + boss together in a segment is helpful though? I don't really think so, but if it is to some, perhaps you could create an option that automatically creates an extra segment in the history without having to specifically be selected on it by default and just call it "boss & previous trash"?

that version got patched less than 24 hrs after went online.

I have to say I remember when this post first went up and I was skeptical at best. Tried it and decided to go back to skada, the devil you know type of thinking. I have recently switched over to this and I have to say it is fantastic and does way more then I would ever expect a damage meter to do. Excellent work.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

7+ Year Old Account
    Getting a problem recently where the the meter is showing overall data even when on "current segment" setting. Any ideas whats wrong?

ok nvm looks like its a new feature hehe. dont like it pls change back!
    Last edited by Skylarking; 2017-09-20 at 02:22 PM.