Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    hmmm, that's only for overall data, not regular segments, sorry =(
    but i'll take a look into this, makes sense to have an option to clear all data on logout
    ty! thats the option

I updated my addon and its fixed! Thank you for fixing it so fast

Tercio may you can open a Mass Thread for your Enemy Grid Addon? would be nice too ^^

Hey Tercio! Haven'T found anything about it yet. But we encountered disconnects to 3 of our people in a CoS M+ on the 2nd Boss. As soon as the imps spawned we all 3 got a freeze frame followed by a DC. We where 4 out of 5 People running Details! as soon as we deactivated the addon the freeze frames and DCs woudlnt happen anymore. Sadly I didn't got any LUA error and because we wanted to finish the dungeon I didn't set up to investigate it further but we have repreduced the DC with Details active.

On another note: I noticed that, after deactivating Details my game has a lot less FPS drops on Boss pulls. Is there a good way of streamlining / optimizing details if I have FPS issues with it ?

Quote Originally Posted by miDnight77 View Post
    Hey Tercio! Haven'T found anything about it yet. But we encountered disconnects to 3 of our people in a CoS M+ on the 2nd Boss. As soon as the imps spawned we all 3 got a freeze frame followed by a DC. We where 4 out of 5 People running Details! as soon as we deactivated the addon the freeze frames and DCs woudlnt happen anymore. Sadly I didn't got any LUA error and because we wanted to finish the dungeon I didn't set up to investigate it further but we have repreduced the DC with Details active.

On another note: I noticed that, after deactivating Details my game has a lot less FPS drops on Boss pulls. Is there a good way of streamlining / optimizing details if I have FPS issues with it ?
    Hi, it's unlikely to be Details! or a single addon by it self, when you run that boss again, try doing some tests disabling "Weakauras", "O Item Level", "Bigwigs Boss Mods".

On the second issue, fps loss, It's recommended to test cpu usage with AddOns CPU Usage. Details! should use 0.6 seconds on a 3 minutes sample. Addons using more than ~1.5s should be considered a yellow flag. Check the chart graph to see if there's an addon using too much cpu at the beginning of the encounter, I hope this help, let us know about the results.

How do I make details not track dps when not doing instanced content, raids, bgs, 5mans, etc

Okay Tried it and you where close with details. Got details on 0.54s the 4 big ones are
    weakauras 6.63s
    Elvui 5.78s
    Vuhdo 2.74s and
    ArkInventory with 1.04s

None of them really spike over time besides WA that has one big spike later on in the 3m sample. None is really only spiky and high up on the pull / beginning.

So what does this tell me? how Can I work with that / fix something

Hello team,

I use this addon and am stuck and cant seem to find a solution to this issue. When I go to Raid Control I only see TinyThreat and Vanguard however I need that RaidCheck plugin. it is loaded in my addons under Details Raid Check however I cant load it in the addon it self. Does snot show up. This is useful to check players for pots and flasks etc. Any ideas?

15+ Year Old Account
    It's weird on my warlock alt I can move the windows even though they are linked and both have the padlock indicator on as well as the written text 'Locked'.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2018-03-23 at 02:07 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by jomoroon View Post
    ty! thats the option
    On the next version you'll be able to use this command: /run Details.data_cleanup_logout = true;

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    It's weird on my warlock alt I can move the windows even though they are linked and both have the padlock indicator on as well as the written text 'Locked'.
    Do you use other modding addon such as ElvUI?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by somethingunreal View Post
    Hello team,

I use this addon and am stuck and cant seem to find a solution to this issue. When I go to Raid Control I only see TinyThreat and Vanguard however I need that RaidCheck plugin. it is loaded in my addons under Details Raid Check however I cant load it in the addon it self. Does snot show up. This is useful to check players for pots and flasks etc. Any ideas?
    Make sure it is enabled at the addon control panel and options > plugin management

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by miDnight77 View Post
    Okay Tried it and you where close with details. Got details on 0.54s the 4 big ones are
    weakauras 6.63s
    Elvui 5.78s
    Vuhdo 2.74s and
    ArkInventory with 1.04s

None of them really spike over time besides WA that has one big spike later on in the 3m sample. None is really only spiky and high up on the pull / beginning.

So what does this tell me? how Can I work with that / fix something
    Interesting results, Details! seems to be using the correct amount.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by galvin View Post
    How do I make details not track dps when not doing instanced content, raids, bgs, 5mans, etc
    There's no options for that, sorry =(

15+ Year Old Account
    Do you use other modding addon such as ElvUI?
    Yes

Also another question, can I stop the data from collecing/updating on dead players, so i know their dps since atm it decreases since they are dead so cant really tell.

Thnx

After latest update i get an error as well I noticed.
    Date: 2018-03-25 20:59:35
    ID: 1
    Error occured in: Global
    Count: 1
    attempt to index local 'name' (a number value)
    Debug:
    Details\Libs\DF\button.lua:980: NewButton()
    Details\Libs\DF\slider.lua:938: NewSwitch()
    Details\Libs\DF\slider.lua:909: CreateSwitch()
    Details\functions\dungeon.lua:426:
    Details\functions\dungeon.lua:267
    Locals:
    self = <table> {
    DropDownCounter = 268637
    SavePositionOnScreen = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\panel.lua:1773
    CreateTabContainer = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\panel.lua:3479
    CancelTimer = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\Libraries\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:145
    NewLabel = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\label.lua:252
    PanelCounter = 268636
    PictureNameCounter = 268657
    Mixin = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\fw.lua:1254
    LabelNameCounter = 268779
    SetHook = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\fw.lua:1149
    alias_text_colors = <table> {
    }
    GetRangeValue = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\math.lua:54
    HidaAllBarrasInfo = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\gumps\janela_info.lua:351
    CriaNovaBarra = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\gumps\janela_principal.lua:3953
    ScheduleTimer = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\Libraries\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:92
    NewTextEntry = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\textentry.lua:535
    ShowPromptPanel = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\panel.lua:1898
    Msg = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\fw.lua:336
    PrintVersion = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\fw.lua:37
    CreateScrollBar = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\scrollbar.lua:7
    StartTimeBarAnimation = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\normal_bar.lua:617
    ShowPanicWarning = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\panel.lua:1551
    ShowTextPromptPanel = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\panel.lua:1958
    TabContainerFunctions = <table> {
    }
    CriaDetalheInfo = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\gumps\janela_info.lua:457
    RefreshImageEditor = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\pictureedit.lua:566
    SetAutoCompleteWithSpells = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\auras.lua:468
    ShowTutorialAlertFrame = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\fw.lua:798
    FRAMELEVEL_BACKGROUND = 150
    RunHooksForWidget = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\fw.lua:1131
    TextEntryCounter = 46
    NewHelp = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\help.lua:70
    GradientEffect = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\core\util.lua:918
    button_templates = <table> {
    }
    NewSwitch = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\slider.lua:916
    CreateNewDropdownFrame = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\dropdown.lua:1044
    ReskinSlider = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\fw.lua:1413
    CriaNovaBarraInfo2 = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\gumps\janela_info.lua:5422
    table = <table> {
    }
    ColorPick = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\panel.lua:1187
    CreateBorder = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\fw.lua:1330
    CreateSwitch = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\slider.lua:908
    font_templates = <table> {
    }
    embeds = <table> {
    }
    trim = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\fw.lua:331
    NewSplitBar = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\split_bar.lua:529
    RefreshUnsafeOptionsWidgets = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\fw.lua:735
    NewColorPickButton = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\button.lua:1142
    FadeFrame = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\fw.lua:132
    NewColor = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\fw.lua:469
    BuildDropDownFontList = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\dropdown.lua:844
    ParseColors = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\fw.lua:495
    slider_templates = <table> {
    }
    SetFontColor = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\fw.lua:294
    GetDistance_Unit = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\math.lua:13
    CreateOptionsFrame = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\DF\fw.lua:893

AddOns:
    Last edited by Bakis; 2018-03-25 at 07:01 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

I accidentally opened this today. Anyone know how to get this average view graph again? I've been trawling the Details! options and can't find it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Yes

Also another question, can I stop the data from collecing/updating on dead players, so i know their dps since atm it decreases since they are dead so cant really tell.

Thnx

After latest update i get an error as well I noticed.
    I few users already complain about lock issues when using ElvUI, are you using the AddonSkins enabled on details! perhaps?

You may set the Time Measure to Activity Time under options > display, it should stop the dps when someone dies.

I'll take a look on this error, thanks for posting it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valentyn View Post
    I accidentally opened this today. Anyone know how to get this average view graph again? I've been trawling the Details! options and can't find it again.

You'll get this chart every time you finish a mythic dungeon, as long as you have the "[X] Enabled" in the top right checked.

You'll get this chart every time you finish a mythic dungeon, as long as you have the "[X] Enabled" in the top right checked.
    How do you make it appear to select the X?

I finished over 6 today, and only once did this popup; and completely took me by surprise. I've been pouring over the settings and now idea how to bring this back up.

How do you make it appear to select the X?

I finished over 6 today, and only once did this popup; and completely took me by surprise. I've been pouring over the settings and now idea how to bring this back up.
    If you accidentally unckecked and closed the window, go to options > streamer settings, there's an option to show the graphic at the end of a mythic dungeon.
    If is enabled and only pop up once, might be a bug, it's a new feature so it would be normal to have some problems.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for all the responses Tercio

If you accidentally unckecked and closed the window, go to options > streamer settings, there's an option to show the graphic at the end of a mythic dungeon.
    If is enabled and only pop up once, might be a bug, it's a new feature so it would be normal to have some problems.
    Great thank you! I would never have thought it would be under Streamer settings.

Do you think you'll expand that to raids as well?

Great thank you! I would never have thought it would be under Streamer settings.

Do you think you'll expand that to raids as well?
    The plugin ChartViewer do that to raids.

Deleted
    how do you keybind reset overall data? I only see reset segments. I want to use this as i used recount, manually controll my main window.

Hello out there.
    I've been using the dungeon dps chart after each run. However, sometimes I wanna see it later.
    But can't find a place to open it after I've closed the chart.
    Any command I can run to show it after it's been closed?