Updated Details again today to version: 9.0.1.7932(143)

Since then, the Title Bar borders are constantly shown and nothing I do hides them(apart from switching the Title Bar position to the bottom of the window, although that also moves the buttons on it so, not an option).

There used to be a box to change the appearance of the borders for the Title Bar but, that appears to have been lost somewhere...

Edit:

If you go into the Window Body settings/section, you can click on the Window Color box and turn down the alpha to zero, and this will hide the borders for the Title bar as well(along with the rest of the window, leaving only the Data bars visible if you have a segment still saved).
    Last edited by F Rm; 2020-10-25 at 04:02 PM.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hello.

I've been having big problems with Details for a couple of days now. Whenever I'm in Icecrown doing the prepatch event, I'm getting huge freezes. It's mostly happening in combat, but to a lesser degree I experience it while just flying around as well. As soon as I disable Details the freezes goes away. It also seems to be fine in other zones than Icecrown.

When asking around noone else seems to have this problem. Is it possible I have an obscure setting activated somewhere, or something else that is going on?
    Last edited by Beace; 2020-11-13 at 01:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    I've been having big problems with Details for a couple of days now. Whenever I'm in Icecrown doing the prepatch event, I'm getting huge freezes. It's mostly happening in combat, but to a lesser degree I experience it while just flying around as well. As soon as I disable Details the freezes goes away. It also seems to be fine in other zones than Icecrown.
    Are you totally sure it's Details and that it wasn't a coincidental reprieve when you disabled it? How long have you played with it disabled without issues? I'm not an addon author but I ask because a lot of people are experiencing lag and freezes in Icecrown (and EPL for Nathanos) as part of the prepatch event, especially during peak hours, even those not using Details.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Are you totally sure it's Details and that it wasn't a coincidental reprieve when you disabled it? How long have you played with it disabled without issues? I'm not an addon author but I ask because a lot of people are experiencing lag and freezes in Icecrown (and EPL for Nathanos) as part of the prepatch event, especially during peak hours, even those not using Details.
    I can't be 100% sure the problem originates from Details, but the freezes definitely go away when I disable Details and come back when I reenable Details. I've been bringing multiple alts into Icecrown over the day, and as soon as I start fighting in Icecrown I end up having to disable Details on that alt. Interestingly I have no real issues elsewhere, including fighting Nathanos.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Update: I believe my issue has been solved. I spent some time updating all my weakauras and hunted down a couple of LUA errors I've been having since prepatch arrived. Once I got this sorted I was able to enable Details and the game is running smooth again even in Icecrown. I suspect one of the weakauras was causing Details to freak out somehow.

You can increase the amount of segments that are retained. I know this isn't exactly what you wanted, but at least you see what you need until someone else gets you the answer you wanted.

Is there a way to add iLevel to the "Bars: Text" with the "Edit Custom Text" feature? I have Simple iLevel installed, if that matters. If I need another/different iLevel mod I am willing to grab it.

local ilevelTable = Details.ilevel:GetIlvl(player.serial)
    if (ilevelTable) then
    print(ilevelTable.ilvl)
    end

Can I just say holy shit this addon is amazing
    Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

For some time now, Details! has been reporting the Dungeon Overall Segment different from the Overall Data. I noticed the Dungeon Overall Segment created at the end of the run has been missing a lot of trash.

On the left it's the Overall Segment, on the right Dungeon Overall Segment.
    Is it an option? What is causing this?

Update Details! to the latest alpha version, everything should be fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if it is proper to put this here or make it's own thread so I'll move this if inappropriate.

Anyway, my explosive orb tracking hasn't worked for some time now and I can't figure out why. Both Explosive Orbs and Dynamic Explosive Orbs categories -- I'm honestly not sure the difference between them -- are just perpetually blank. I thought the plugin was just broken due to a few similar comments on the curseforge page, but then I found out today that it is working for other people.

It's not generating any errors so I'm not sure how to troubleshoot, but I'd definitely like to get this working.

Details is fully updated on the latest version and I did reinstall the plugin itself but it still isn't generating data. (if helpful, it will show Explosives on my Damage Done Targets list but that's not really as helpful as the list of hits/damage of the team that used to show on the Explosives tab itself)

| twitch | bsky
    |

@Tercio got this Issue:

[string "@Interface\AddOns\Details\functions\schedules.lua"]:53: in function `NewTimer'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\Details\startup.lua"]:174: in function <Interface\AddOns\Details\startup.lua:172>
    [string "=[C]"]: in function `pcall'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\Details\functions\schedules.lua"]:17: in function <Interface\AddOns\Details\functions\schedules.lua:13>
    [string "@Interface\SharedXML\C_TimerAugment.lua"]:16: in function <Interface\SharedXML\C_TimerAugment.lua:14>
    attempt to call a nil value

on a Fresh Installed Details!

I just right clicked every Setting in the Details! Startup Menu until i could click the Skip Button.

Quote Originally Posted by Atwood View Post
    @Tercio got this Issue:

[string "@Interface\AddOns\Details\functions\schedules.lua"]:53: in function `NewTimer'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\Details\startup.lua"]:174: in function <Interface\AddOns\Details\startup.lua:172>
    [string "=[C]"]: in function `pcall'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\Details\functions\schedules.lua"]:17: in function <Interface\AddOns\Details\functions\schedules.lua:13>
    [string "@Interface\SharedXML\C_TimerAugment.lua"]:16: in function <Interface\SharedXML\C_TimerAugment.lua:14>
    attempt to call a nil value

on a Fresh Installed Details!

I just right clicked every Setting in the Details! Startup Menu until i could click the Skip Button.
    Hi!
    Which version are you using: DetailsRetail.9.0.5.8406.144-1-g2379884-alpha or DetailsRetail.9.0.5.8406.144?

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    Hi!
    Which version are you using: DetailsRetail.9.0.5.8406.144-1-g2379884-alpha or DetailsRetail.9.0.5.8406.144?
    DetailsRetail.9.0.5.8406.144-1-g2379884-alpha no Issue on DetailsRetail.9.0.5.8406.144 tried both now.

Quote Originally Posted by Atwood View Post
    DetailsRetail.9.0.5.8406.144-1-g2379884-alpha no Issue on DetailsRetail.9.0.5.8406.144 tried both now.
    Got it, thanks man.

Hey, is it possible to show how much stagger I have purified? Preferably under healing or damage prevented.
    There's a weakaura that tracks this in a very basic way: https://wago.io/nz6IwGUnO. However, I'd love if I could get the benefits of details! too.
    Last edited by Voidism; 2021-05-14 at 04:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Couple suggestions:

Forgeborne Reveries triggering should be treated like a death in Details, similar to how Spirit of Redemption works. I know it's unlikely this ability will outlive the expansion, but right now Details unfortunately isn't useful for looking at death information for anyone using this soulbind.

It also might be interesting to see interrupt casts tracked in addition to the data on successful ones somewhere inside the interrupt breakdown, to see who is slow and who is just not trying. Either the number of times the ability was used total, or a success percent might be useful in these contexts.

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Couple suggestions:

Forgeborne Reveries triggering should be treated like a death in Details, similar to how Spirit of Redemption works. I know it's unlikely this ability will outlive the expansion, but right now Details unfortunately isn't useful for looking at death information for anyone using this soulbind.

It also might be interesting to see interrupt casts tracked in addition to the data on successful ones somewhere inside the interrupt breakdown, to see who is slow and who is just not trying. Either the number of times the ability was used total, or a success percent might be useful in these contexts.
    Hi Tziva, both suggestions are on point! thank you!