Deleted

Maelstorm PVP Skilled Arms Warrior!

This is a short video I am better as shown in the video, but i have alot more to come and too bring i have played wow for 8 years and have alot of experience in pvp it would be great if i could get this video to 8k views and then i will also do a in-game and out game giveaway and a tips and useful things video and macro setups for arms warrior 5.4 please just give it a look im going to try really hard to become even better at this game and grow a youtube channel off it.
    Thank You everyone and anyone who watches this video, im not asking to you to subscribe but just to simple view it -snip-

No advertising, kk?
    Last edited by Nicola; 2014-03-21 at 02:00 PM.

That was terrible. I want two minutes of my life back

2 clips in random BGs that showed literally nothing impressive at all. Why does it need to exist?

Not to be a dick, but the editing was nonexistent, the clips were more than unimpressive, and the music was generic.

WoW PvP videos are only interesting if the gameplay is exceptional (Reckful sapping people mid Life Grip, for example), getting incredibly basic kills in random BGs is not exceptional, nor is it even remotely interesting.

Deleted
    Clicking your trinket and backpeddling is generally not considered skillful.

Deleted
    Speechless

ITT: Disgusting over-use of addons, BG-Hero, Horrible fonts, Horrible editing.

Constructive criticism:

Make your party frames smaller, screen clutter is extremely annoying when watching a video.
    2 Clips from a battleground is not a PvP video, record all your BGs and only put in the truly skillful plays, you won't get as many clips/footage but it'll be of a much higher quality.
    Keybind more.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you really want to get people to watch your videos, your first step need to be sorting out your UI. We really can't see what's going on, i neither can you i'm guessing. An important part of PvP is having a UI that gives you the information you need, in the clearest way possible. ESPECIALLY if you want others to watch it.

And as others have said, you just showed 2 clips of very mediocre kills a random BG, in the first time you even let flag carrier get away and then die yourself.

People generally want to see something extraordinary, not just completely normal gameplay.
    It could be some special skills, clever use of abilities, funny kills, 1-shot macro, super close calls, or anything else that stands out. You just need to find a direction that people like, and get good at it. There's thousands of people uploading videos and streaming and they're all good at pvp, so if you want people to follow you, you really need to make it interesting.

I hate to say this, but... your highest crit is 50k???

The only thing i look for in a pvp video is epic crits and good video quality, but you got video quality and the duration of the video is incredibly short.