Attempting to Preorder Reaper of Souls failing?

So I decided to preorder Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls recently, and every time i attempt to order I keep getting an internal error? is it just me or is this for everyone & is there anything I can do to fix?

10+ Year Old Account
    Moved to Diablo 3.

I pre-ordered with no issue. what are you paying with?

10+ Year Old Account
    Youll probably end up with like 30 copies charged to your card when it is fixed

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    500 internal service error is a standard error code. It's on their end, and this kind of error is usually temporary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop trying to pre-order if you get the error once, stop right there and wait 6 hours.

I just recieved my payment, and wanted to pre-order, got an error that my details was wrong, so wrote them again. This was a mistake, seems 2 withdraws from Blizzard, yet no product.

So if you see a message about the 500 error code, or worse, the error message about something not filled in correct, yet you know it is. So just wish to warn you, watch out and keep an eye on your bank account.

Tried using Chrome, FireFox and I.E, none worked. Luckily I.E gave me the 500 error and no money was involved.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

turn off any addons you may be using. Ghostery was blocking me from buying ros on firefox