Deleted

Question LFM participants - a psychological questionnaire about motives for wow

LFM participants for my study!

Hello fellow gamers, I am a third-year psychology student at Roehampton University, I am currently conducting research on gaming, specifically World of Warcraft. This study requires 10minutes of your time to fill in; there is a link below which will re-direct you to the survey. There are mainly Likert-Scale based questions, i.e. rate the following statement as 1: strongly agree, 2: moderately agree and so on. You need to be 18 and over to take part due to gained consent from parents. If you have a few moments available please feel free to take part, a full briefing and debriefing form will be provided, additionally you have the right to withdraw at any point and the data will be collected in a way that makes it fully anonymous. No identifying details will be recorded on your questionnaire response so that your data will be completely anonymous and it will therefore not be possible to link your consent form to your questionnaire response or to the data arising from it.

Due to ethical boundaries when trying to recruit participants under the age of 18 I have had to implement an over 18 button, when faced with this option if you select no, you'll be directed to the end of the study, so please select yes, similarly the self assigned 6 digit identification code could be anything, like 348219, not 123456 please

Thank you for your time x

surveydirector.qualtrics.com/SD/?Q_SDID=SD_2n5dawD4TacKwZv

Done mate and good luck with the research.

Deleted
    Done, enjoy

Filled it out. Good luck.

Done, Good luck
    (oh and some of the questions seem fairly redundant)

Quote Originally Posted by Venarik View Post
    Done, Good luck
    (oh and some of the questions seem fairly redundant)
    That is pretty typical from a Research survey to weed out those that don't put thought into answers. If on 1 page you put Strongly Agree to Extraverted and then on the next you put Strong Disagree to Outgoing and Strive for Social Interaction, that is a flag and your answers will be looked at closer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelmart View Post
    That is pretty typical from a Research survey to weed out those that don't put thought into answers. If on 1 page you put Strongly Agree to Extraverted and then on the next you put Strong Disagree to Outgoing and Strive for Social Interaction, that is a flag and your answers will be looked at closer.
    oh I see that makes sense; I haven't done many surveys

Hey OP, you aren't in anyway affiliated with the other guy who did a similar survey?

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Done, good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Done, good luck