Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Talking This is how you can get RoS for 40$/28eu From Blizzard Store

When trying to buy RoS from US Blizzard store on an EU account, you're automatically delivered to the EU store so you have to pay 40 EU.
    So instead of buying from an outer CD key sites like G2A, Kinguin, etc. and taking a risk, you can simply gift RoS from the US blizzard store (it won't deliver you to the EU store) to your email (not your battle.net account email) and use the code on your battle.net account.
    I tried it and it worked

If this works, why hasn't this been done for every blizzard game in existence.
    Just seems too good to be true, that's all. That it wouldn't be something that slipped by them.

Quote Originally Posted by Goge View Post
    Just seems too good to be true, that's all. That it wouldn't be something that slipped by them.
    I can take some screenshots to prove it if you want..
    BTW, I THINK this only works with Diablo because it's a worldwide game unlike WoW for example, where the CD keys are different for each region.

Quote Originally Posted by Goge View Post
    You would think, but it actually does work. I heard a bunch of people on Diablo Fans talking about it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well this would only work on games that doesn't require regions, or those that are multi region like Diablo III. For World of Warcraft this wouldn't work since they are region locked.

Deleted
    This works. I paid £25 ($40) instead of £40.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by noam1134 View Post
    When trying to buy RoS from US Blizzard store on an EU account, you're automatically delivered to the EU store so you have to pay 40 EU.
    So instead of buying from an outer CD key sites like G2A, Kinguin, etc. and taking a risk, you can simply gift RoS from the US blizzard store (it won't deliver you to the EU store) to your email (not your battle.net account email) and use the code on your battle.net account.
    I tried it and it worked
    Thanks for sharing!

Deleted
    Just to confirm it works, I bought it that way last wekk.

Quote Originally Posted by LightEU View Post
    Thanks for sharing!
    Anytime

Well, gonna ask Blizzard for a refund then. That's bullshit.

If we can buy the game from the US store and play it on EU... the prices should be the same.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Well, gonna ask Blizzard for a refund then. That's bullshit.

If we can buy the game from the US store and play it on EU... the prices should be the same.
    So you are asking for a refund due to what I could term an exploit ?
    Good luck with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    So you are asking for a refund due to what I could term an exploit ?
    Good luck with that.
    I wouldn't call it an exploit, since all you're really doing is buying something from a shop and giving it as a gift. That you can buy the item for more in your own region, doesn't mean it is an exploit to buy it cheaper somewhere else.

IF I where to buy something from China or the US for much less then in the EU, would you call that an exploit as well?

39,99 euro for standard Reaper of Souls package ordered through EU
    43,49 euro (59,99 $) for Digital Deluxe edition ordered through US.

So 3,50 euro extra for a few sweet bonuses is totally worth it for me.
    Or you could just take the standard US package for 28,99 euros and save some cash.

Either way it's a big bonus for taking the detour through the us battle.net site

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    So, is this confirmed to be working? If so I'm glad that I've held off pre-ordering until this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Fablewynd View Post
    So, is this confirmed to be working? If so I'm glad that I've held off pre-ordering until this point.
    bunch of people already said it's confirmed, go get your d3 ros

yes its working, a "friend" in the us gifted d3 RoS to me

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    So, I'd imagine we'd need to create a US battle.net account first, then, rather than using an EU account?
    Last edited by Fablewynd; 2014-03-22 at 11:26 PM.

Deleted
    Could i use Ideal to put 30 euro balance on my account, then buy it from the US site with battle balance? ( I got no paypal)

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I lived in Europe...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by Fablewynd View Post
    So, I'd imagine we'd need to create a US battle.net account first, then, rather than using an EU account?
    No, just login like normal and change to US store.
    Buy as gift and add your email (I even used same as the accout I used to buy with).