Deleted

What are your Arena target keybindings?

So i want to start using arena targeting/forucsing for better target switching and flow in arenas. But i cant find any nice buttons to bind them to. What buttons do you use for arena target/focus?

alt 1,2,3 for focus

I tab target with tab keybound to the target enemy PLAYERS
    ~ targets next enemy target. Otherwise I click totems and pets.

I used mousewheel up down and click to focus but since thats how I target my team on my healer my muscle memory was messing me up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Egzis View Post
    I swear, if vanilla was released right now with updated graphics, it would be the laughing stock of the decade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    This whole thread explains in a pretty nice manner how can Beliebers exist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tauntor View Post
    alt 1,2,3 for focus

I tab target with tab keybound to the target enemy PLAYERS
    ~ targets next enemy target. Otherwise I click totems and pets.

I used mousewheel up down and click to focus but since thats how I target my team on my healer my muscle memory was messing me up.
    Ok, I'm currently using TAB for target switching but i find it somewhat unreliable. Might continue to use it and only use focus ones at the start we'll see.

Get big enemy frames (I suggest grid or ArenaLive or glaidus) and if tab is failing you just use that to click.. put it near the center right of ur screen so it's easily accessible. Other than that just have focus macros in order to quick CC or silence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most of my mouse (G600) is key-bound for targeting. G15, 16 and 17 are my focus macros while G18, 19 and 20 are my target macros. The other 6 are Maelstrom Weapon healing for my allies, etc.

Target enemies in arena(1,2.3): scroll up/middle scroll button/scroll down
    Focus target enemies in arena(1,2,3): shift + scroll up/middle scroll button/scroll down

For my healer alt classes:
    Target party(1,2): button "A" and button "D"
    Focus target party(1,2): shift + button "A" and button "D"

*Note: I am moving with: Q(strafe left), W(forward), E(strafe right), in case you wonder because I've binded "A" and "D". These are the easiest and accessible target arena binds that I could think of.