Havoc'd shadow burn hurts.

Just because some poor sap got hit by a 200k shadow burn why do I have to suffer the same damage from havoc? Isn't that overpowered...

Deleted
    Oh yes it's overpowered, it's also the only reason I like destruction in pvp, coz it makes me laugh all the time

10+ Year Old Account
    Mass Spell Reflect is remarkably useful against that.
    Combined with chaos bolt's long cast time, it's pretty easy to interrupt or reflect.
    And you could have it all,
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you happen to have havoc up at the same time that you can shadowburn someone then yeah it's good. Far from op. You have very little time to shadowburn someone in the first place with how strong heals are and then you need to cast havoc right before it. 90% of the time I use havoc on double coil followed by double chaos bolt. Havoc shadowburn is too situational to be op.

10+ Year Old Account
    Havoc on pet thats below 20% hp, 2 embers = chaos bolt into shadowburn totally outplayed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    Havoc on pet thats below 20% hp, 2 embers = chaos bolt into shadowburn totally outplayed
    Totally, try getting that chaos bolt off. The moment you cast dark soul everyone and their mother will ride you into the ground.

Deleted
    complaining about destro locks in pvp, wow

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Totally, try getting that chaos bolt off. The moment you cast dark soul everyone and their mother will ride you into the ground.
    Look at the last tournament. If you can't get Chaos Bolts off, you're bad or your team is bad. Even at the highest level of PvP you can get them off pretty easily. That being said, Destruction isn't really OP and I don't really see them often. Affliction is a lot more frustrating to play against than Destruction.

Quote Originally Posted by Seditian View Post
    That being said, Destruction isn't really OP and I don't really see them often. Affliction is a lot more frustrating to play against than Destruction.
    No, really, affliction is not more frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Bitethe View Post
    No, really, affliction is not more frustrating.
    To play against, yes it is. You can't really stop Affliction doing damage while you can lock Destruction within reason. Some classes will prefer fighting different specs, like a Warrior would prefer fighting Destro while a DK would prefer fighting Affliction (Warrior can reflect the bigger nukes, get out fears that are usually use to set it up between Shadowfury casts while DK's AMS would prevent, or greatly limit, Affliction pressure) on paper. A Ret would shit himself against whichever because they're the only Melee with no way to dodge fears, without blowing their only major defensive.

Deleted
    Look at the last tournament. If you can't get Chaos Bolts off, you're bad or your team is bad. Even at the highest level of PvP you can get them off pretty easily. That being said, Destruction isn't really OP and I don't really see them often. Affliction is a lot more frustrating to play against than Destruction.
    So thugonomix is bad because he can't land a chaos bolt during the pillarLSD match? It is not easy to get them off with cooldowns up, have you ever tried it?

Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    I don't think havoc shadowburn works on pets....
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    I don't think havoc shadowburn works on pets....
    its works on everything what 20% or lower and can be hit

If you're talking about the Armageddon tournament, the only destro lock couldn't do much damage against a team that knows how to fight against one, in this case the LSD vs. Thugonomicz match. They LoSed or CCd nearly every single dark soul. While yes, havoc/shadowburn can be strong, the destro lock has to put in a lot more effort to set up that window of opportunity against skilled opponents
    Last edited by robrusleg; 2014-03-24 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Posting on smartphone