Deleted

Fresh 60 WD help

Hey guys/girls

I've just got back to D3 this week, and my mate PLd me to 60 , and im just wondering what the best way to gear myself would be? I have pretty weak gear, although all rare with a couple of decent legendarys.

Can anyone suggest a good build or what kinda gear im looking to get?

I plan to pop it onto expert to see if i can get upgrades - i had it on master but i struggled on the first named pack i came across (although i did eventually manage it)

Any help would be hugely appreciated

Much thanks <3
    Spunge

Im no expert but i have played on mine some last couple days and this works great for me. Loads of int, attack speed, crit hit and crit damage is always good. You also need to balance all res and vitality, high armor on items is nice.

This is the spec i use and i like it alot, good singeltarget with spirit barrage and aoe with acid rain, also pets for soaking damage. Farming T3 with no problems and i only have 170k damage or so.
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...TUP!aTf!Zabaab

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    i like the vampire bat fetish sicko build, just need one handed stuff, +atk speed, + physical dmg. the wrecking crew zombies tank for u and u killing with vampire bats so grave injustice will refresh cooldown on zombies and soul harvest/spirit walk. since u don't really need mana regen with vampire bats u don't need 4 pc zunis etc.

vampire bats
    wall of zombies (taaunters)
    bbv-slam dance
    mass confusion -paranoia
    spirit walk - jaunt
    soul harvest - veng spirit

passives: ptv, fetish sycophants, grave injustice

Personally I use this build.

Pets tank for you, and you can stand behind them tossing Firebombs and Firebats. I usually end up with my 1 Gargantuan, 3 Zombie Dogs, and about 10-20 Fetishes all running around killing things for me.

It's a good build to use if you have low gear, as it keeps you out of harms way.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

A pet build would be your best bet till you can get a feel of the WD class and some better gear and figure out how you want to play.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...tor#c.Y..T!V!Z

^Is the base. You mainly want to be spamming fire bats as much as possible to proc fetish sycophants, so take that into consideration when picking the rest of your skills you will use. Also using Fetish Army will kill all your Fetish Sycophants so don't use Fetish Army.

I'd run with this:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...QgT!VWT!ZaYbcY
    Last edited by zito; 2014-03-22 at 02:38 PM.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Awesome guys thanks!

I got like... 40k damage, so you guys with 170k haha. I'll get there soonish i hope!

I was told that running normal at 60 is still a decent way to easily get a few upgrades? i got a legendary helm which was a good upgrade from normal in about 15 mins of starting act 1. Cant wait to finish work to do more!