Need some advice.

My guild is waiting to mix up raiding and start doing arenas and they want me as a feral druid/resto off spec. I currently main a rogue, would it be hard to get use to feral if I am decent with a rogue? I know rogues tend to be the highest skill cap but how are they compared to feral druids? Are druids more rewarding if played right?

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe a little bit, you have to get used to keeping all the bleeds up (Rip, Rake, Thrash). They need to always be on the target and Savage Roar needs to be up a majority of the time. Their a little energy-starved but have 2 abilities that help out with it (Tigers Fury and Berserk). Sometimes it will feel rewarding. Take Heart of the Wild in PvP and you can really turn the tide of a fight. Resto druids are literally the most annoying healer you will come across, they run a lot and most of their healing is done from DoTs which is a good thing. Great class once you get the hang of it.

Last night i was playing on my druid (feral) and i was doing some arena with a friend. He was a hunter. Both of us fully geared with a few prideful pieces. Went against a comp of a hunter/resto druid and let me tell you something that i can't believe happened. The resto druid was crap geared but their hunter had decent gear. My friend was killed and let me just say i ended up soloing both the Rdruid and hunter. It was insanely rewarding because "I" was the one to win the match. May of been low-rating but my point is that druids can often be rewarding if played right.

Quote Originally Posted by stevo5566 View Post
    Maybe a little bit, you have to get used to keeping all the bleeds up (Rip, Rake, Thrash). They need to always be on the target and Savage Roar needs to be up a majority of the time. Their a little energy-starved but have 2 abilities that help out with it (Tigers Fury and Berserk). Sometimes it will feel rewarding. Take Heart of the Wild in PvP and you can really turn the tide of a fight. Resto druids are literally the most annoying healer you will come across, they run a lot and most of their healing is done from DoTs which is a good thing. Great class once you get the hang of it.

Last night i was playing on my druid (feral) and i was doing some arena with a friend. He was a hunter. Both of us fully geared with a few prideful pieces. Went against a comp of a hunter/resto druid and let me tell you something that i can't believe happened. The resto druid was crap geared but their hunter had decent gear. My friend was killed and let me just say i ended up soloing both the Rdruid and hunter. It was insanely rewarding because "I" was the one to win the match. May of been low-rating but my point is that druids can often be rewarding if played right.
    Thank you that exactly what i needed to know :-)