Authenicator Issues

I haven't played wow in about 3 months, but when I tried to log into Battle.net to re-sub, it keeps on telling me that my authenticator # is incorrect.

I have heard of authenticators needing to be reset, but if I can't log in, I can't do this. Any help?

(My authenticator is not my phone)

Could try calling Blizzard but given that they've massively stripped their phone support not sure how helpful that will be.

Have you tried syncing the authenticator?
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

you got hacked and its someone elses authenticator

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Call Blizzard.
    I have called their number, but it was just an automated message telling me to go to battle.net

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Inside View Post
    Have you tried syncing the authenticator?
    How can I do this without being able to log into my battle.net account?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    you got hacked and its someone elses authenticator
    My armory still looks the same

had a friend of mines account got hacked and he didn't try to get it back for like a year, then he went back and got it back and his toon was geared up and had shit ton of herbs in the bank

Quote Originally Posted by Doseki View Post
    How can I do this without being able to log into my battle.net account?
    Are you using a physical authenticator or the iphone/android app? If you're using the app, bring up the menu and go to resync.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno