Spriest CM Scholo talents and tips

So a group of friends and I are trying for darkmaster, and I am trying to figure out what talents would be best for scholo in particular.

I feel like power infusion would work very well here since the instance when pulled properly is like a giant boss fight. Other than that, I was running insanity for single target burst and halo since I don't think there will be an issue with pulling extra adds anywhere.

What do you guys typically run talent wise for shadow in CMs?

Shadow priest CM talents and tips (and I will be as detailed as possible).
    Basically it works like this:
    "Shadow sucks, go disc."

Deleted
    Getting Darkmaster as Shadow? I really recommend using another character. Don't you have a mage, lock, shammy or hunter?

Also, won't your uptime on ToF be really high if you're trying for good times?

As a matter of fact I am sitting on darkmaster now :3 The point is to get the darkmaster title on a character it is cool on haha. We were able to do 12 mins with a dps missing for the entire last boss (had an easy time on our realm). 9:30 would be perfectly doable as shadow/ele/destro/disc/blood if we made 2 strat changes. Shadow's strengths are insane single target burst when done correctly, insane short term aoe burst, and a lay on hands. I was able to get it running insanity/power infusion/halo. Sitting next to an ele and destro lock, aoe was not our issue as we could melt trash packs SO fast.

I find that ToF is only good with high uptime on its uptime in spots that matter. For most CMs, I would agree that ToF is the best. However for scholo, I think power infusion wins out as an exception among CMs. I am able to make great use of huuuuuge trinket procs with lust and power infusion on the first boss for some incredible single target damage because the boss is essentially the first mob I attack. Also, on the lillian burn phase, power infusion is perfect. Either way, I would like to try optimizing strategy in scholo so that we can keep adds low for some ridiculous uptime on ToF and then compare. It is difficult to write off ToF when our group wasn't actively trying to optimize it.

I think if you are pushing the ~6 to 7 minute marks in scholo you would find it challenging as shadow, but not impossible. It is definitely not in the top tier of frost/destro/hunter/ele, but it isn't so far off that ultra high times are impossible. Even with my non optimized group, pushing 9 mins would not be that difficult for scholo. If I were going for world best, then yeah I would not make life hard by forcing shadow.

Realm best scholo with 12 minutes? Must not be very competitive on your realm!

Anyway, If you want realm best anything, pick up a Disc spec. You'll do insane amounts of damage. As Shadow in CMs, you simply cannot compete with some other DPS specs consistently.