The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Error 3007 Constantly Today.

SO I've been playing Diablo 3 for the Past 2 months without 1 problem at all.

It is now less than a day before RoS and I am getting consistent Error 3007's

Most the time I don't even lag or anything just mid way through killing a pack/Boss and instant kicked to Battle.net Launcher with the Button saying "Playing in-game" but while it saying I am Offline.

To all my B.net friends it just says I am sitting in the Menu yet the game isn't even in use or connected.

It isn't an Internet issue as my modem has not dropped out at all and no other online games have had one bit of online disruption.

Anyone else having any issues today?

Error 3007 can occur when a computer is unable to maintain a stable connection to our Battle.net servers. Select your operating system below, then follow the steps to resolve the issue
    possible issue on the server end i would suppose if they are releasing the update. increased traffic and patching and all that good stuff. of course i guess you could troubleshoot your connection from your end.
    in case you have not gone to the battle.net page here is their troubleshooting:

Windows
    1.To bypass your router, plug your computer's ethernet cable directly into your modem. If this succeeds, it means your router may need a firmware update or it may need to be replaced. For information on updating your router's firmware, contact your router's manufacturer. 2.Joining General chat can help keep your connection active. To join the General chat channel: a.Log into Diablo III. b.Click the cogwheel icon in the chat box on the left side of the screen. c.Click Join Public Chat. d.Click General. 3.Ensure that Windows' Secondary Logon is enabled, which Agent requires to run correctly. 4.Programs running in the background can interfere with the game. Close any running background applications. 5.Security software may interfere with the Update Agent. Disable or temporarily uninstall any security programs.

Tried everything here?

If you have tried all of the steps for your operating system and still require assistance, please visit our Technical Support Forum or contact us.
    but to answer your question, no i had not noticed any problems (dont play it that much though)