Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TomGreen View Post
    Is the point of the Ebon Detonator opener to put up Serpent Sting up asap while the proc is at its highest?
    To use your KC's in the opener at the highest possible TED stacks.

Is the point of the Ebon Detonator opener to put up Serpent Sting up asap while the proc is at its highest?
    Nah, the point is to get a strong Kill Command with the proc at its highest and the 20% pet dmg increase from Bestial Wrath on top of it - the pre-Glaive Toss has a double-chance of proccing your ICD trinket which will make that Kill Command hit for over a million sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's to help proc your trinkets. You want to use kill command once it procs like stated above

Ah ok.

What about during the fight and trash pulls, does bm try to line it up with something again later or just forget about it?

Ah ok.

What about during the fight and trash pulls, does bm try to line it up with something again later or just forget about it?
    Nothing to line up except Dextrous + Stampede at the 3min 50-ish mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah ok.

TED is very unpredictable it can proc off of anything, you always want to try your best to pair it with a kill command but thats not always the case, so just stick with your normal priorities. Also you should pair your 2nd stampede with a proc from your AoC trinket which you can track because it has a icd.

Is TED a mandatory trink for bm? Just had it drop for me now.

Now i got AoC and TED RF versions.

Also im having trouble with my armory i cant access it and because of that i cant get any reforging/gemming tips from AMR.

TED is best, but Haromm's is close. In SV, Haromm's wins handily over TED.

TED is better for BM because most of ur damage as BM comes from your pet, and pet has no problem with decreasing agility. it will keep up doing what its meant to do mindlessly. As SV haroms better because the hunter does most of the damage so SV multistrike alone contributes to a good sum in overall dps. the multistrike damage for BM is around 1.9% where in SV it can go upto 5%

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anjan011 View Post
    TED is better for BM because most of ur damage as BM comes from your pet, and pet has no problem with decreasing agility. it will keep up doing what its meant to do mindlessly. As SV haroms better because the hunter does most of the damage so SV multistrike alone contributes to a good sum in overall dps. the multistrike damage for BM is around 1.9% where in SV it can go upto 5%
    BM multi strike is actually around 3 percent.

Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    BM multi strike is actually around 3 percent.
    NOt if u go haste build haste build shifts damage to ur pet. hence its around 2%

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    If you have the Ticking Ebon Detonator:

Pre-Glaive Toss (roughly 2 sec prepull)
    Bestial Wrath + Kill Command as soon as the Glaive Toss hits
    Stampede + Rapid Fire
    Dire Beast
    Serpent Sting

And continue.
    Even if the TED didnt proc after the glaive toss is it still the same opener regardless of proc every time?

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Even if the TED didnt proc after the glaive toss is it still the same opener regardless of proc every time?
    think TED has 100% to proc if you've been out of combat for a couple of mins

When a boss encounter starts, RPPM trinkets pretend they haven't procced for a very long time so the hit of Glaive Toss is almost guaranteed to proc TED. Sometimes it doesn't, but ideally you want Glaive Toss and Kill Command to hit at almost the same time, so you don't really have time to react differently if it doesn't, but it pretty much always will.

Hi, I have a question about the Harroms trinket for SV.
    Does the multishot trigger chance proc off the attack or off each enemy it hits?. i.e Would using multi shot on a larger mob have a higher chance to proc it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by timbucker View Post
    Hi, I have a question about the Harroms trinket for SV.
    Does the multishot trigger chance proc off the attack or off each enemy it hits?. i.e Would using multi shot on a larger mob have a higher chance to proc it?
    Yes what it hits

I got a question with survivals proc with the 4pc, when it happens does it become top priority to spam ES until you have no more left? Sometimes I been able to chain 5-10 together and that means a lot of gcds where Serpent Sting And black arrow falls off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy valmer View Post
    I got a question with survivals proc with the 4pc, when it happens does it become top priority to spam ES until you have no more left? Sometimes I been able to chain 5-10 together and that means a lot of gcds where Serpent Sting And black arrow falls off.
    As a general rule just keep spamming it until it drops off, refresh your sting once it has finished. You can refresh your black arrow as soon as it drops off, or you can track the ICD of your LNL procs and refresh it when that has 2 seconds left on the ICD (you can only get one lock and load proc every 10 seconds). I'm not 100% sure what is better, I have a hunch it may just be better to refresh your BA as it's about to drop during LNL as it does have the higher DPET.

Quote Originally Posted by Alth View Post
    As a general rule just keep spamming it until it drops off, refresh your sting once it has finished. You can refresh your black arrow as soon as it drops off, or you can track the ICD of your LNL procs and refresh it when that has 2 seconds left on the ICD (you can only get one lock and load proc every 10 seconds). I'm not 100% sure what is better, I have a hunch it may just be better to refresh your BA as it's about to drop during LNL as it does have the higher DPET.
    we we discussed it in another thread that BA only loses a portion of its DPET when not refreshed immediately but I still feel you are right on refreshing it just before LnL iced is about to be over