Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Did you get back on your old main?

I was wondering if others did the same thing as me?
    After creating multiple alts, New mains (all classes) I found out my priest (shadow) is the one I love the most and will use to get back at raiding.
    She was my first toon I ever raided on, but it feels so good raiding with her.
    Could be that everything feels so familiar.
    Does anyone have the same feel and went back to his/her first main?

Ps. Typed on my cellphone.
    The Monk Phenomenon

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been playing my main (Warrior) since I first started in 2006. I always come back to him. I have a Mage alt that I play from time to time but at the end of the day and through five iterations of the game, I always find myself coming back to my Warrior.

10+ Year Old Account
    My paladin used to be my main (holy) for heroic raiding. Now I play a hunter, tired of healing/tanking so I wanted a class that could only dps. If I play a hybrid, I always go back to healing/tanking for queues
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. My original main in Vanilla was a mage, leveled to 60, got full magisters, did some MC. When I quit playing it I practically never played it again. Eventually I x'fered off the server it was on and it became nothing... eventually my guild paid to use it to transfer items to another server we were playing on... as far as I remember its still sitting in Booty Bay, full Magister's. Poor little mage

Deleted
    Got back to it? No. I've never changed my main (Shadow Priest) since I rolled her in the beginning of 2005.

My first ever main was a resto Sham, and I have got her to 90 but she's only 495 and just kind of sat there doing nothing. I transferred her and faction changed to my new server, but again.. not much happened with her since I did so.
    Using my druid now, which was my second main.. but as feral instead of resto

Deleted
    Never played anything else than my beloved Paladin since Vanilla.

Deleted
    Started on a Paladin, now it sits dormant at 88 because I can't be bothered to level it. Levelled a priest in late cata, and a hunter during cata/MoP, and they're my main two chars now. Got a warrior boosted to 90, and gearing that up atm, taking time away from my mains. Might make it my main going into WoD.

Ive always pretty much played a hunter since '05, Ive had brief stints where I play a druid for PVP but most of the time its always been my hunter.... except for now, I havent played in about a year and wont be able to till the next year

Always raided as a Priest from Vanilla through to WotLk. Mainly as Shadow when it became a viable spec during TBC, obviously a healer before that.

Always thought it would be my main, but I came back a few weeks ago after a long break (2+ years) and I've simply fell out of love with the SP. Really don't like the direction Blizz seems to want to take them.

Levelling the rest of my alts now while I decide on a main, which is likely going to be my Mage for WoD.

Deleted
    I never left my main (balance druid). Rolled multiple alts and classes but i never enjoyed any as much as my boomkin. For me it's a mix of both playstyle and the biggest thing is that it was my first toon, the first time seeing the big wide world of warcraft as a noob. Been through too much with my druid to leave it behind XD

I still play my Paladin. I've been on my DK more but it's because he has bad gear. Things might change depending on my 3rd toon.

10+ Year Old Account
    still have my warrior from 04'.
    but the guild needed a monk so I rerolled.
    BUT. i will never forget le warrior <3
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Deleted
    Sadly my first toon was created on another account. When I got my own, my first main became a paladin. But when cata came and destroyed the whole paladin feeling with the nasty holy power system, I stopped playing it. I know the holy power thing was good and improving for the game but it just wasn't the same feeling anymore. Now and then I feel an urge of nostalgia when looking at my old paladin and get the feeling of want to play it.

I think I've only just found my main this expansion. I've "mained" hunter and then warlock in previous expansions but none as seriously as my mage. The class just "clicks" for me and I can't see myself changing.

never left my first toon , all my alts are tradies for my main - only play them to get them to a lvl where they can learn the max profession level for the current expansion .

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. Shadow was my first main as well, raided through BT. Switched to druid in Wrath, would fall back to shadow and love it again, always topping the meters once I relearned all the stupid changes and geared up, when would pick a 3rd main, then hit the druid and then the priest again. Rinse and repeat for each expansion. This MoP was the least satisfying, since I really stuck with two toons, I got 6-7 to 90, but then stopped after a quick round of LFR (no real point doing more). Priest was one I was frustrated with, since she is one of 3 toons I have that has some absurd 32 sigils of power and like 4 sigils of wisdom. While only one of my toons has the cloak. She could still easily push 130-140K, which is still fuck all average in LFR, but whatever, it still felt fun spiking 400K on trash packs. Not like my Elly that'd nearly push 900K-1M on full out FU trash pack nuking lol lol

Shadow was my main but am bored with him so switched to my paladin, but now thinking if I ever come back it will be on my druid. I only wish they made rep account bound once you hit exalted on one toon in the old content not the new, so right now in MOP at this point they should make it account bound since your not really gaining much at this point. So ya thinking druid since they are just a master of all really and i enjoy the chicken.

My main was a Warrior from TBC till 5.4, switched to a Hunter, no regrets at all.

If I was to switch again, it would have to be a ranged, Warlock or Mage, it's refreshing to play at a different angle.

But nope, no plans to switch any time soon.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    my main is my prot pally..although i levelled alts and now have 11 level 90s, my main is and always will be my pally.