Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Shaman for me, Tauren shaman was my very first toon. Nothing feels like home more than playing it. I tried so hard to make monk my new main this expansion but idk....monks seem so dull

10+ Year Old Account
    Monk has been my main since mists hit, love playing the class. Mage was my first toon but I haven't mained that since wrath. I'm either going Mage or warrior in WoD, still can't decided. But until then I'm not subbing. reaper of souls will be my life until the iron horde start pouring into azeroth

Monk Shaman

I had a bowl of nails for breakfast......without any milk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Druid was the first class I played and raided on from the end of TBC up to ToC in Wrath, I then leveled a Hunter and started raiding in alt runs with that and was pulling awesome dps with it and enjoying it. Switched to Hunter due to being able to being able to pull similar dps and having waaay less rng (boomkin eclipse gg) and been playing that since. Love my Hunter and it just feels like my class. Leveled my alt Paladin first in MoP to do PvP on but leveled my Hunter after taking a break to also do PvP and now PvE. I love playing my Paladin as well but this expac feels so alt unfriendly at this point due to legendary so I'm barely logging on other than to farm stuff on my Hunter. My original Druid has been completely phased out, never play it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I deleted my first/old main last year. Was a priest that was "forced" into healing by the guild (in TBC) so didn't go very well since I was a beginner. I continued with healing in WotLK (same guild) but I never fully liked it. I slowly tried out other roles, but now in MoP I have found out that tanking is my role and definitely not healing. I managed Silver PG, but not Gold, although I don't have the best gear for it etc. Tanking, however, I managed 46 waves in endless. (Guardian Druid, and is now my new main.)

Deleted
    My main (and first toon ever) was my night elf druid, I switched to DK in WotLK but I still raided with my druid as a restoration tree. I ignored pretty much all of Cataclysm but I raided the first raid tier with my DK as a tank. In MoP I derped and switched my main to my troll mage, been enjoying her since but I'm thinking of taking up my resto druid again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds odd but i play all my alts and my main which was a Rogue back in 2006,created by mistake as i was supposed to create a Night Elf Hunter on a realm my brother was on who referred me.

But when a character im on reaches a certain cap like 80 or 90 etc i go to next character and just level them in order of the creation screen lol Ex Human Dwarf Night Elf Gnome etc etc...

Deleted
    Started out with a druid as my main in vanilla - cause some friends thought that would be a nice class for (I had no clue back then about anything) To this day the druid has been my main although I had a small switch to my mage during TBC. I keep experiencing with other classes, but always end up comming back to the druid. With about 60 exalted reputation it seems like no alt will never be quite as complete as my druid unless I put a lot of time into rep farming

I've never swapped from my warrior;
    She's been through realm and race changes but she is my main and my alts are my alts.

The closest thing I've come to "playing something else" is my Shadow Priest.
    I just enjoy it more in PvP and that's just because the pressure isn't there. People expect me to play like a multi-glad on my warrior yet if I screw up on my S-Priest it's "no big deal" "they suck anyways" "its your alt".

So much better to play for fun than play under the guise of people expecting you to be better than you've said you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daskelicious View Post
    Sadly my first toon was created on another account. When I got my own, my first main became a paladin. But when cata came and destroyed the whole paladin feeling with the nasty holy power system, I stopped playing it. I know the holy power thing was good and improving for the game but it just wasn't the same feeling anymore. Now and then I feel an urge of nostalgia when looking at my old paladin and get the feeling of want to play it.
    That's when I stopped playing my Pally as well. Was my original main and I loved it but I've never been able to go back since the cata changes (not that I dislike holy power it's that I've never felt comfortable with it).

Was a Disc/Shadow priest through cata, then a Frost/Blood DK in MoP, however I'm starting to spend all my time on my ele/resto shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    My main was a undead female priest, don't really play her anymore unless I want to activate that account again.

10+ Year Old Account
    My main was a Holy Paladin, but since then I have swapped to a Rogue as my main and never looked back. My Paladin is my 2nd leveled toon when a level increase is released on expansions though. I still play him just about as much as I do on my Rogue. Currently though, he just sits in Shrine seeing as Paladins are utter trash in PvP at the moment. I quit raiding back in December on my Rogue, and have been maining a Feral Druid for PvP, and it has been quite fun although I do get the itch to go back to raiding.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I 're-created' my old main (Draenei Hunter) on a new server because I was too cheap to pay for realm xfer

It was fun doing the leveling process, although much faster this time due to heirlooms. I should have not bothered with them and did it the long way, just like the first time.

My first toon was an Orc warrior and my first level 60 was a Troll Shaman. Sadly both are dead to me right now. My lock and my DK are my new mains with my hunter a close 3rd.
    And shepherds we shall be...

My first char and previous main was my druid (boomkin/resto), when the guild needed a tank in early ToT I swapped to my prot pally since I had played him nearly as much as the druid and I felt like a change. Doubt I'll switch back for WoD, albeit you never know I guess.

Negative. I mained a ret paladin for a very very long time. At the end of cataclysm I couldn't do it anymore. After trying a few other classes out my two main characters now are Warlock/Hunter. I have a huge love for range now. Hate melee now a days. Only have tanks now.

I did, actually. I always go back to my hunter, who was my very first character.

I played Resto Shaman a little bit during Wrath due to guild necessity, and mained a Frost DK through Cataclysm by choice, but went back to my hunter for Mists and have no plans to change for WoD.

Na. My first main on my current account was a restoration shaman that I abandoned for a Mage (pale violent skin, dark purple hair, arcane mage named Twilightspkl) and I got sick of mage during my first raiding tier. Went back to my shaman as Enhancement, then while leveling during Pandaria was so disappointed with how freakishly cluttered Enhancement is that I switched to Elemental then got sick of that. Discovered the joys of Monk during that time. Quit the game. Came back and tried almost all the classes at 90 (86 Mage and still missing Rogue) and realized my Monk (who I named after myself, anyway) was my main4lyf and race changed him to a Human.

I may play something else in raids in Warlords (assuming it's out before 2020) but my Monk will always be my main.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

It took me playing four classes before I finally settled on a lock for my main. I've got a bunch of toons at 90, those are just alts tho.

always been a shaman-holic been loving the class since vanilla and have nearly always played as one. my main spec was enhancement but I also love elemental and restoration too. now I play as frost/blood DK and DPS/Tank Monk as well as a warlock still go back to my shaman form time-to-time.
    Last edited by Goradan; 2014-03-24 at 08:41 PM.

My warrior has been my main since 2005. I've been taking a break from WoW and haven't played for the better part of the last year, but the warrior will be my main again when I come back for WoD.

I've never been too big on alts. The only "serious" alts I've had have been my Warlock and Paladin, but you can easily see a huge gear discrepancy between those two and my warrior. You could tell the warrior is my main just by inspecting and comparing the gear.