Best leveling spec for witch doctor?

Hey

Im currently lvling a wd on hc and id like to know whats the fastest spec to do it with.
    Atm im lvl 38.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry about the fail writing not used to the phone

Deleted
    I'd go with a stable internet connection spec, seeing as though you're playing HC.

No, but seriously... You may want to find something other than "the fastest spec", if you're on hardcore, especially if this is your highest level character. I'd suggest you try out different stuff, while keeping yourself safe (ie. good survivability), and then find for yourself the best leveling spec. It'll feel like shit if you die after you started using a spec someone else told you to use, rather than finding a spec yourself and learning to play with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I'd go with a stable internet connection spec, seeing as though you're playing HC.

No, but seriously... You may want to find something other than "the fastest spec", if you're on hardcore, especially if this is your highest level character. I'd suggest you try out different stuff, while keeping yourself safe (ie. good survivability), and then find for yourself the best leveling spec. It'll feel like shit if you die after you started using a spec someone else told you to use, rather than finding a spec yourself and learning to play with it.
    I had wiz at lvl 60 with para 10, but died.
    Atm i take LOw dmg so i feel i can go all out dmg for now.

- - - Updated - - -

Could a mod plz change the title to "Best leveling spec for w-doc?" Fucking phone had autocorrect on.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedlance View Post

Could a mod plz change the title to "Best leveling spec for w-doc?" Fucking phone had autocorrect on.
    I had to laugh though :P Making people laugh aint so bad ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    It really depends on a lot of things. What difficulty do you plan on leveling with? If you're going for fastest leveling, that can depend on how many paragon points you have. I don't know witch doctors well (especially after 2.0.1), but I know that I'm not comfortable leveling in any difficulty past Hard.

Vampire Bats and just upgrade your damage weapon. Spirit Walk Jaunt for defense, use the Damage absorb dogs until Leeching Beasts, and whatever Garg you want, Humongoid or Stinker.

Use whatever else for your primary and last slot.

Also recommend Jungle Fortitude
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

10+ Year Old Account
    There are two ways to play hardcore: the fastest way and the alive way.

I recommend using the spells you just gained whenever you level up, that way you actually know how to play your class and are able to tailor your build according to your play style and gear.

That said, the Jungle Fortitude and Spirit Vessel passives are pretty handy in hardcore.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Deleted
    I'm currently running with this build on my level 43 hardcore Witch Doctor on expert and it's going fairly well.

I've left out one of the skills because I haven't settled on that one yet, Spirit Walk would be the most obvious choice but I haven't found myself in any real trouble up to this point but I suppose it's always nice to have just in case of emergency. The acid test for that sort of thing is bumping up the difficulty but I'm content in leaving that for the 'end game' at 60(or 70).

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Vampire Bats and just upgrade your damage weapon. Spirit Walk Jaunt for defense, use the Damage absorb dogs until Leeching Beasts, and whatever Garg you want, Humongoid or Stinker.
    This. Although I used the fire dogs once I got them because survivability wasn't an issue at all while leveling. Switched to Leeching Beasts at 60 when I had a good amount of Life on Hit.

Fetish Sycophants are absolutely amazing once you get access to them. Vampire Bats procs them like crazy.