Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Toy Box meta achievement?

So, whenever the toybox comes out, what kind of rewards would like to see for collecting many toys and fun items? Similar to how there's achievements for 50/100/150/200 mounts. Same with pets. What could they add for collecting, say, 100 toys?

Personally I'd like to see a large model train set for your garrison. Maybe some toy-inspired mount also.

I think a teddy bear would be fitting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Thrall's voodoo doll.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    Make it useable in pet battles and I'm in.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Depends on how much they can retroactively restore ><

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    So, whenever the toybox comes out, what kind of rewards would like to see for collecting many toys and fun items? Similar to how there's achievements for 50/100/150/200 mounts. Same with pets. What could they add for collecting, say, 100 toys?

Personally I'd like to see a large model train set for your garrison. Maybe some toy-inspired mount also.
    I'm not sure there are that many toys. Also "toys" is so vague I'm not sure how an achievement tracking them would work. You have some things that are actual toys, like the rag dolls and train sets, but then also complete different things like the puntable marmot, troll dice, incense, weather stones, relic of argus... It's such a broad category that what would it reward? Pet achievements reward pets, mount achievements reward mounts, but toys could reward anything that's a vanity item.

I vote for this >
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I'm not sure there are that many toys. Also "toys" is so vague I'm not sure how an achievement tracking them would work. You have some things that are actual toys, like the rag dolls and train sets, but then also complete different things like the puntable marmot, troll dice, incense, weather stones, relic of argus... It's such a broad category that what would it reward? Pet achievements reward pets, mount achievements reward mounts, but toys could reward anything that's a vanity item.
    He's talking about things like the marmots, the Orb of the Sin'dori, and the Overgrown Lilypad. Quest rewards or dropped items you can't get in quantities.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol more toys of course. And I can't wait, because A. I have most of the vanity items ever put into the game and B. in WoD I'll FINALLY have bag/bank space!!
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

I don't really mind if they have achievements linked to them or not, I am just glad of the space my backpacks are around 90% filled with fun vanity items, and my banks is around 60-70% filled with fun vanity items, I usually have like 5-8 free slots on me at anytime, which is frustrating as heck when questing with all the junk that fills your bags

Woo for more space!

(I wouldn't mind a rocking horse that you could place like the little sandbox spectral tigers, that would be cool

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Maybe some toy-inspired mount.
    Would like a train mount, even better i'd like Astrotrain.....battle pet, ground mount, flying mount....make it so.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    He's talking about things like the marmots, the Orb of the Sin'dori, and the Overgrown Lilypad. Quest rewards or dropped items you can't get in quantities.
    Ya, this is what I mean. Anything that will go in the new "toy box". MoP has plenty. I'm sure WoD will have more as there's storage for them being added. Plus they're cross realm so all those MoP ones will be real easy to get again if you want to with your insta 90 (which I'm sure nearly no one is questing MoP content with)

Deleted items I don't think will be a big deterrent for them adding a collection achievement. There's plenty mounts and transmog items no longer obtainable (as much as I'd like there to be a way to get them).

Would be interesting.
    I already have what I would think are about 60-70 plus eligible items for the toybox.
    Though at present the bag/bank space freed up would be of the most interest initially.

A rideable train set maybe ?
    Sort of like the current raid annoyance, but where you can sit on it like the darkmoon rides and would go around in a circle doing the emote.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no idea, but I really hope they don't include items that are unobtainable such as TCG loot, etc. that would really annoy me if they counted towards the meta achievement.

Deleted
    A Jack-in-a-box clearly!

10+ Year Old Account
    A slinky, that actually goes down stairs but falls off elevators and ledges.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mog-able toys. Like a plushie that functions as a hat so you can mog your helm, and it would appear as a plushie flopped on your head.

Or attached to your belt. That would be nifty.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    teddy bear mount that carries you on his shoulder
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    teddy bear mount that carries you on his shoulder

TIBBERS!

... sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    and B. in WoD I'll FINALLY have bag/bank space!!
    Free at last! Free at last!

Come WoD I'll have free bank space at last!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitheqt View Post
    I have no idea, but I really hope they don't include items that are unobtainable such as TCG loot, etc. that would really annoy me if they counted towards the meta achievement.
    Those should probably all be relegated to feats of strength. If anything.

Unless they start making them available through some other means, preferably in-game.