Hunter XMOG Set - Tabard of Frost

I'm looking for a blue-ish hunter xmog set to show off my tabard of frost that I bought off some random person for 5000 gold 4 or 5 years ago. I just realised today people are paying anywhere from $200-400 USD for this tabard and decided its time to show it off a bit.

So far I have my eye on the Conqueror's set from Ulduar. What else do you guys think would be a good and worthy set for my tabard of frost?

If you can find some friends to run ICC 10H or 25N, the shaman T10 lookalike would match pretty well.
    CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k 3.4GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR3-1866 | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 760 4GB (2-Way SLI) | Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45
    Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 65.0 CFM CPU Cooler; 200mm Fans x3; | Case: HAF 922 | PSU: Corsair Pro 750W

80+ FPS in Raids on Ultra. Stay mad.
    This setup no longer hits 80+ FPS in raids on Ultra. Stay sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheckameohs View Post
    If you can find some friends to run ICC 10H or 25N, the shaman T10 lookalike would match pretty well.
    was just about to say this.

I guess it depends, do you just want to grab a blue tier set and call it good, or do you want to do it right?

If you want to do it right, I need more info. Race, gender, and do you prefer guns/xbox/bows? Also do you like big flashy armor or something more subdued? Give me that info and some time and I'll put something together.
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

I've used a combination of Sunwell shaman mail and the Rift Stalker tier to create a blue set for my hunter that might go with your tabard. It looks very nice on female characters, in my opinion, since I use the "robe" style of shaman mail. Very elegant, and it's not often you see a hunter with a dress. I believe the set is Rift Stalker gloves and shoulders, sunwell chest and legs, and I can't remember the boots and belt off hand. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Cyph3r View Post
    I guess it depends, do you just want to grab a blue tier set and call it good, or do you want to do it right?

If you want to do it right, I need more info. Race, gender, and do you prefer guns/xbox/bows? Also do you like big flashy armor or something more subdued? Give me that info and some time and I'll put something together.
    I play a male NE hunter. I prefer bows, actually I really like bows but a clean looking gun or xbow would be nice. I don't like big gaudy ugly crossbows with flaming teeth or big guns.

Tier or not doesn't matter to me. I have a bit of gold but I don't really want to spend 30k on my xmog. Something simple yet still elegant is what I am after.

Things I like:
    Simplish armour without big flashy gimmicks.
    Refined gear that is simple yet still cool looking.

Things I don't like:
    Robes
    shoulder pads where one is larger than the other

Some of the hunter tier that I like:
    Tier 4
    Tier 8

Tiers that I absolutely hate
    Tier 5
    Tier 1/2
    Tier 11... wtf @ murloc

I also don't like the sort of "jungle hunter" look that a lot of people have going on.

I guess I'm going after sort of a battle archer kind of look if that makes sense. Solid looking gear, yet minimalistic.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the bow I'll be using for my xmog is the vengeful gladiator bow.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rift Stalkers or Skyshatter Recolour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Regular Halls of Reflection (drops off LK) has the most beautiful blue bow in the game. Using it, the Celestials tabard, and the Outrunner set once I get the pants.

Edit: Damn autocorrect on my phone. Fixed typos.
    Last edited by De Lupe; 2014-03-27 at 04:28 AM.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

here's set i put together for that tabard http://i.imgur.com/Jfu8eDz.jpg