Poll: Wich raids have you played for more than 60% of the duration?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Odd that you left out BC and Classic. All of Classic, none of BC, only Naxx and ICC of Wrath, then everything up til current. Guild never finished Naxx in Classic, quit during BC due to burn out, only raided a month or two into Naxx of Wrath then really only PvPd or farmed achievements until ICC. Focused more on raiding at the start of Cata. Currently taking my first break in years after completing Siege. Excited for more raiding in Warlords. Without my guild, I probably wouldn't enjoy raiding as much as I do. Really the only reason I still play. I love WoW and all, but after all these years of playing, I really do need to move on with life. Buuuuuuuuut I won't!

From kara to firelands as an actual raider before I quit playing seriously and then only dragonsoul and SoO in LFR while it was current content.

Started with the current version of Naxx, did part of Ulduar and then my guild imploded. I did OS, attempted Maly. Took a break until ICC came out. Attempted a PUG run of ICC and Me and one guy from Brazil were the only ones who bothered to look up the content, so that went no where. Absolutely no raiding ( barely in dungeons) in Cata. Attempted LFR ONCE and got harassed to shit over my lag issues, so I stopped running anything until a former coworker had me join her guild. Almost finished ToT, and first Wing of SOO in LFR (because I don't like dealing with people long enough to do more than that and only if I have guildies with me, because I usually run with two tanks and a healer and the MT and healer can actually explain shit in a way I can understand and can handle).

Was active in all tiers from Classic until SoO except AQ40 (only Skeram), Naxx (nothing), BT (only Najentus), SWP (nothing).
    In the era of multiple difficulties my guild (I'm in the same one since Dec 2005) has completed normal modes while current and just sampling some of the easiest heroic encounters towards the end of the tier.

I've raided pretty much non-stop since Wrath. Only take a month or two at the end of a tier or an expansion, depending on clear and guild status.

I was always a PvP player and only went to a Raid when my Guild Master and personal RL friend had a few raiders short.

What I dislike about raiding is that it is very time consuming and your agenda needs to permit it. Also my casual raiding prevents good PVE gear and this aspect is excluding gamers who don't have access to RL friends even more.

I also hate dps/healing meters as this was the cause of many players dropping out of raiding since WOTLK.

I was very glad the new D3 designers confirmed that that game would NEVER allow dps meters.
    Last edited by BenBos; 2014-03-26 at 07:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything up to heroic Hof. Then I hit a brick wall and couldn't fucking stand it any more. I never want to touch another raid in my life. I was all good... Then one night. That was it. I couldn't stand to look at a raid after that. Wasn't even a bad night. First week it unlocked heroic and we did 4 heroic bosses in the first night.
    Aye mate

Everything vanilla -> end of Cata, apart from Vanilla Naxx, my raid group disbanded to go play SWTOR at the end of cata, so the whole of mop I've been restricted to random normal runs, flex's and the like.

I began in Cataclysm and so far i've raided DS, T14, ToT and SoO. All on normal except a few heroic kills here and there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why only wrath to today only?
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd imagine polls are limited to 10 choices. Seems the only logical answer.

I've done hardcore raiding from Classic WoW up to Ruby Sanctum.

Then stopped untill LFR poped up.

All since Kara, with a bit of break in ICC, still well above 60% of the duration of ICC patch

T10 and onwards.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    Nax through to DS

Deleted
    nearly everything ;-/

I did also classic ZG / AQ 20 and 40 which you didn't mentioned, lvl 60 onyx

MC all the way to ToT but no SoO. I just haven't felt like getting in a raiding guild again.

Everything except Dragonsoul. Don't regret leaving that one out after hearing the feedback from my guild mates.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything except Wotlk and Classic. Got break through most of wotlk and didn't play yet during vanilla

Didnt raid in Vanilla - my guild didnt really do much apart from mucking about quests, silly events etc.

TBC: I raided Kara, ZA, Maggy, Gruul, TK 3/4, Hyjal 2/5, BT first 4 or 5 (not sure - but it was after the nerf anyway)
    Wrath: Naxx 10/25 many times (the only time I really did any tanking tbh - still remember getting the two handed axe from KT25 on my DK tank and having some guy try and buy it off me), Ulduar first 5 only, ICC up to dreamwalker. VOA of course.
    Cata: BOT, BWD, TOFW, skipped firelands, DS (couple heroics - 1st and 5th bosses - solo healed heroic Ultraxian 10 on my OP shammy when other healer died)
    MOP: Mainly only LFR tbh. Did 1st boss in MSV a couple of times when it was current, and have done ToES normal recently - but that doesnt really count as it is total fareroll at 550+ lol. 11/14 flex SoO - none currently on normal/heroic.