Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

A sign I have been playing WoW too long?

So, currently leveling a monk. Hit lvl 70 last week. I currently have 9 other toons on this server, who all agree to share the gold pool and have it 'managed' by the one with her own guild and bank. Anyway, on my monk, I emailed this alt a requisition form for artisan flying for 5000g. I then logged her the next day, send the request for funds on to one of the rich alts. next day, I log that toon and approve the transfer and send the monk the gold.

So, should I start looking for qualified therapists yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenMaster View Post
    that depends.... are two or more of your "toon" currently in a romantic relationship with each other?

So, currently leveling a monk. Hit lvl 70 last week. I currently have 9 other toons on this server, who all agree to share the gold pool and have it 'managed' by the one with her own guild and bank. Anyway, on my monk, I emailed this alt a requisition form for artisan flying for 5000g. I then logged her the next day, send the request for funds on to one of the rich alts. next day, I log that toon and approve the transfer and send the monk the gold.

No therapy can heal the damage that has been done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Nothing that needs a qualified therapist... You just need play on a RP server!!

Deleted

Sounds to me like you're just having fun. Carry on.

Not sure about therapy, but that is adorable. And yeah, you should probably play on an RP server (if you aren't already)!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    that depends.... are two or more of your "toon" currently in a romantic relationship with each other?
    Well, three of them are goblins. One was an ex of this hunter, but she ran off to be a smuggler on Azeroth and ran into the Scourge. She is now a DK

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, three of them are goblins. One was an ex of this hunter, but she ran off to be a smuggler on Azeroth and ran into the Scourge. She is now a DK
    mhmm... sounds fine to me. nothing wrong with rp'ing and creating stories for your characters

I always think that the danger sign is when the microwave goes "Ping" and you shout out "gz!" (yes I know very old joke).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreambox View Post
    Not sure about therapy, but that is adorable. And yeah, you should probably play on an RP server (if you aren't already)!
    Meh. I really don't have the urge to rp with anybody else. Just like to imagine all my toons are working together. They call themselves The Circle

Deleted

Deleted
    Nothing wrong with a bit of RP, as long as your having fun in game then don't worry about it

Do you play on Moon Guard? If yes, seek help.

I've always left silly little sentences about dice games and late night gambling and cheating and whatnot between alts while sending money back and forth here and there over the years. I also do all kinds of emotes while I'm alone to feel like I'm in the world and set up camp with my portable chair and Darnassus banner or guild banner and campfire when going afk in the wild.

My pandaren meditates a lot.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    Not necessarily a bad thing if they are though.

I now I'm in the minority but I use WoW as a vessel for expanding on the personalities of characters I've written about by placing them in different environments. Currently I'm working on my Balance druid who's trying to balance the old and new ways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds fine. I RPd True Horde in several LFRs. You have fun with your 15/month anyway you want.

Meh. I really don't have the urge to rp with anybody else. Just like to imagine all my toons are working together. They call themselves The Circle
    I've actually known quite a few people that do this 'secretly', I tried imagining some stuff for my characters, but I don't like creating my own stuff inside Blizzard's story, it feels like writing between the lines of a novel to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like you found a way to keep the game interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    My god, I wish I could open up an in-game bank now...

But this is truly awesome, considering 3 of my toons have over 800k, I'm going to start doing this just for fun!
    Everyone on the internet is a dishonest actor.

In Skyrim I like to RP my Nord main was the stereotypical melee Dragonborn.
    My alt was an evil Imperial magic using assassin who was eventually going to become a vampire lord, but I pretended he was constantly hunting my Nord Dragonborn character just right behind his tail, trying to stop him from thwarting Alduin, all the while my Nord never knew he existed. It feels really cool at times, hating this character with a black burning passion who doesn't' even know you exist, and then switching around between them.

I used to do something similar with my Night Elf warrior and my Blood Elf warlock, but that's very different and complicated and I tend to not play my warlock for years at a time.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW