Poll: What are we looking at from the end of act 5

10+ Year Old Account

*Spoliers* At the End of Act 5

So we looking at a New Xpac or D4 here?
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

They've always been saying this was the first expansion, so I'm guessing we'll see another in 1-1½ years. It might even have PvP as a selling point if they manage to get that working properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    They've always been saying this was the first expansion, so I'm guessing we'll see another in 1-1½ years. It might even have PvP as a selling point if they manage to get that working properly.
    really hope not considering how short it was and yes i know theres 10 dificulties and crafting and what not, but still id expect an anouncement atleast at blizzcon

10+ Year Old Account
    They said years ago that they would have at least 2 expansions for Diablo 3, RoS being one of them. I personally hope for 3 in total.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, not unexpected, but it's nice they made it very, very obvious that there's going to be more to this story. Still having way too much fun with RoS to be interested much in the next expansion though. I mean I'd like to know what happend with out heros and the follower's & crafter's stories but that speculation is for another day.