Epic change to combo points WoD

This wasnt announced in the patch notes but it has been confirmed that combo points now will stay on the rogue. In other words. Once the enemy/ traget dies and you still have combo points left , you would be able to use them on another target, without using redirect...
    This is being tested and has a big chance of going live. What do you guys think

One of the best news for rogues i think.

Although newb, newbie, noob, and n00b all have similar definitions, there are key differences amongst them. A newb or newbie is a new user who has an understandable lack of experience; a noob or n00b, on the other hand, is an unskilled player who is not a newbie and should know better

Deleted
    how come no one comments on this? wasent this a realy great thingh for rouges?

It's been/being discussed in other threads.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    ah must have missed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post
    ah must have missed.
    Which is why I'm fine with it being headlined =). It's brought up a few times in the 6.0 Patch Notes thread, but as OP says, it wasn't actually in the patch notes. Sneaksy devs?

That said let's funnel discussion to --> http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-0-patch-notes