Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Upcoming Artcraft Posts, March 25 Hotfixes, Blue Tweets, Heroes Skins

[Spoilers] Malthael Fight Mechanics, Confirmed: Paragon Portraits In The Works, [Heroes of the Storm] Tyrael Hero Spotlight

Deck Spotlight: Bind Torture Kill Hunter, Fight Night S5E2 Decklists, Annoying Notifications

New Hero Rotation, Alpha Patch 29562: RoS Hero Skins, Hero Changes, Bug Fixes

Upcoming Artcraft Posts
    It looks like we will get a little bit more Warlords of Draenor content next week with Female Draenei character model previews!

Patch 5.4.7 Hotfixes - March 25
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Character Boost
    • Resolved an issue where some boosted characters were unable to see the portal to Pandaria in capital cities.

Classes
    • Priest (Forums / Skills / WoD Talent Calculator)
      • General
        • Resolved an issue where the amount of healing received from Prayer of Mending was not benefitting from PvP Power.

Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
    • Throne of Thunder
      • Reduced the health and damage of Gurubashi, Amani, Drakkari, and Farraki adds during the Horridon encounter by 20% on Raid Finder difficulty.

Blue Tweets
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Classes
    Ok, core if issue inc. Value of crit PvP != Value of crit PvE. Value of other stats PvP = Val other stat PvE. Given that, how can you possible make balanced with other values in PVE and PvP at the same time? If you can't, crit classes will be weak in PvP. If you buff them, they'll be strong in PvE.
    It's worth remembering that at 200%, crit is *more* valuable in PvP, than PvE. (Celestalon)
    Will elemental shamans still get their buffed crit modifier in PvP?
    It's a 25% reduction to crit damage. So they still get extra crit damage, but then reduced by 25%. (holinka)
    So (200% base +50% extra) -25% = 187.5% crit for ele shamans in PvP?
    Yes (holinka)

Warlords of Draenor Stats
    'Afternoon. WoD Tank info seems hard to come by. 3 ?s, if you are willing: Value of Multistrike for tanks(just dps or more)?
    Multistrike will have defensive value. (Celestalon)
    Is that just self-heals, or a chance for damage reduction to multistrike? I.e., get another 30% of your armor?
    Just like there are passives that give defensive value to crit, there will be passives that give defensive value to Multistrike. (Celestalon)

.Meaning 30% Multistrike = one 30% roll in PvP (max 130% damage), two 15% rolls in PvE (max 160% damage), same avg dmg?
    Yes. (Celestalon)

Also, the same argument can be made for haste because haste bonus to CC casts. Separate value there too?
    Multistrike will also have a PvP modifier. One extra roll instead of two. (holinka)
    Everyone will just avoid crit and multistrike like the plague, don't see how it's a good idea
    Multistrike's combines the two rolls into one. Same average chance. Multistrike will definitely *not* be avoided. (Celestalon)
    are you sure that multistrike isn't causing a similar problem that you just fixed with 150% crits? Peaky dmg.
    Multistrike caps out at 130%, and is much *much* more common, such that it will be the common occurrence, not a rare burst. (Celestalon)

PvE
    Pugging is a prob. a niche audience too though, saying that just because personal is an option, organizers might not take it
    I'd expect PUG organizers using personal loot will see more takers. It's nice to not worry whether you can trust the master loot (WatcherDev)

any plans for an increase of tank dmg taken to make room for dedicated tank healers again?
    If we hit tanks any harder today, we'd just one-shot them. Vengeance and smart heals are the major culprits. Agree with the goal. (WatcherDev)
    Just tank healing or Single-Target healing in general? I think targeted healing is more interesting than aoe/smart
    Absolutely. Making decisions is more interesting than pushing a button and having them made for you. (WatcherDev)

how are heroic lockouts handled? had a shammy, not able to join H.Galakras because he was locked to 3/4 /w H.Norushen down.
    Heroic lockouts assign a single fixed raid ID for the week, and you can't enter any other Heroic ID for that zone once locked. (WatcherDev)

PvP
    If silences are gone from interrupt, what happens to silencing shot? Gone too?
    Replaced with Counter Shot (holinka)

Is there a reason a lot of classes dodge/parry monks in arenas? 6% over pvp expertise cap, and I don't get issue on other toons
    Agility classes gain dodge & strength classes gain parry. Attack them from behind to avoid getting dodged/parried. (holinka)

Will Movement speed stack in RBG disapear totally anytime soo ?
    We're reimplementing this speed system in Warlords to avoid alot of these stacking bugs slipping through. (holinka)

Warlords of Draenor
    There isn't a word in the English language that would adequately convey how much I want new Garrison info. ETA on info dump?
    Soon™ (Muffinus)
    and beta?
    Probably less soon? Gotta make sure it's #Savage enough (Muffinus)

Heroes of the Storm - Demonic Tyrael and Angelic Valla Skins
    Some new and improved skins were added in today's Heroes of the Storm patch.

Last edited by chaud; 2014-03-26 at 05:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    nice! can't wait for new model reveal

Super excited about seeing fem Draenei updates, not surprising they are next in line, seeing as WoD is going to focus around them, had hoped female night elves would have been shown though :3 But Draenei better than nothing!

Female Draenei, yes! The most anticipated model (along with male Draenei, for me) is almost upon us.

You posted the wrong hotfix notes. You posted the notes for March 18 when you should have posted the notes for March 25.

So night elves and blood elves aren't even on the radar. If WoD is depending on new character models it must be far off. Does anyone know if they plan to delay the release until all the new models are ready or will they just put them in with a patch at some point in time?

Those are the right notes, just the wrong date is in the headline.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please tell me for the skins each color isn't a different skin but just changes color.

Please.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylriana View Post
    So night elves and blood elves aren't even on the radar. If WoD is depending on new character models it must be far off. Does anyone know if they plan to delay the release until all the new models are ready or will they just put them in with a patch at some point in time?
    I think it's been said on more than one occasion by Blizzard officials that there's always a chance that WoD might go live not featuring updated models for all races in the game. Those that don't make it into the game on shipping day will then be added later with one of the content patches.

Love to see a skin for the fem dreanai to look likr the 2 twins in sunwell

Quote Originally Posted by Ylandreia View Post
    I think it's been said on more than one occasion by Blizzard officials that there's always a chance that WoD might go live not featuring updated models for all races in the game. Those that don't make it into the game on shipping day will then be added later with one of the content patches.
    basically they don't have to finish a major selling point of the new expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ylandreia View Post
    I think that at this point this won't be happening. Keep in mind that they were planning on updating the Draenei and Blood Elves last, so the fact that we're getting the new Draenei models unveiled so soon seems hopeful to me. I also think that regardless of how far along they are that they are planning to have all of the races (maybe even including Goblin and Worgen), including varied faces done for release. They've heard player complaints and they're addressing them. And this is probably why WoD is taking so long, which I'm a bit miffed at though so long as they create a decent product I can't complain. The good news is that if they are delaying the expansion for the new models, that gives them more development time for other features as well (as obviously only a subset of the dev team will be working on the models.). So they've got a lot of time to build something spectacular.

Pretty please let the female draenei have an actual functional tail instead of that depressing limp blue spaghetti hanging off her backside.

Deleted
    aaaand....five moths after blizzcon they're still "focusing" on revamping models....and some of them aren't even in the radar yet. Gz blizz, great job at releasing content faster.

(don't tell me to unsub etc. etc i unsubbed 3 months after pandaria. I simply don't like lazyness)

I just wonder how can some1 still be excited by this sort of news "we are releasing ONE new model! be happy!"..............no.
    Last edited by mmoc7a7ff5695d; 2014-03-26 at 08:38 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    basically they don't have to finish a major selling point of the new expansion.
    Well there were even WOTLK commercials made with the dance studio. So even if you see a commercial for an expansion you can´t be sure everything will be there when you buy. False advertising some would call it.. Remember path of the titans? Scrapped completely.

Deleted
    Poor Night Elves

Deleted
    Change of plans? As far as I know,they stated the Draenei will be remade after the 8 original models??

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Poor Night Elves
    This. They should be focusing on NE's instead of Draenei.

Deleted
    LOL at the ToT Raid Finder nerf. The LFR community has become so bad that Blizz were forced to nerf already a faceroll encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by Araron View Post
    Change of plans? As far as I know,they stated the Draenei will be remade after the 8 original models??

- - - Updated - - -

This. They should be focusing on NE's instead of Draenei.
    But the Draenei are one of the main races of Draenor. I'm all up for Night Elves, but Draenei get the priority in this case. Especially if they wanted to start the BETA in order for the NPC's to be updated and all.

Quote Originally Posted by nitrobg View Post
    LOL at the ToT Raid Finder nerf. The LFR community has become so bad that Blizz were forced to nerf already a faceroll encounter.
    You can thank 90 booster toons for this one. Blizzard is dropping people into the game with the bare minimum to do ToT LFR, with no idea how to play the class they just auto-dinged, and saying "go queue up" before they even put their spells on the bars. Ask anyone and they'll tell you that Horridon has become just plain Horri-ble since the pre-purchases with the boost became available.

But the Draenei are one of the main races of Draenor. I'm all up for Night Elves, but Draenei get the priority in this case. Especially if they wanted to start the BETA in order for the NPC's to be updated and all.
    This is exactly why Draenei are getting an update before nelfs. Seeing as how the major Alliance race is once again Draenei, they're gonna need to focus on them in order to release any further promotional materials. I'm sure nelfs are next to be worked on.
    Last edited by Farabee; 2014-03-26 at 10:06 AM.