Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    ah yeah, well i do mark the smashes so no worries there, problem is as has been said, awereness and i do believe we need abit more time, some of us do atleast to learn how to place orbs etc easier in clusters.

Use Malkorok Helper

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by trystero View Post
    Use Malkorok Helper
    Lol don't it fails a lot as it assumes safe zones based on where ppl are stood. We had about 1hr on this Tuesday night and was getting to after 1st blood rage. I as prot warrant was soaking orbs while our monk was face rolling the boss, few ppl were dieting to soaking too many orbs me included I just popped cd's and went nuts and died twice on 2 different attempts so I gotta take more care with orbs. Our other issue was ranged were boxing themselves in with orbs making it hard to move to soak.

Imsure we will kill next reset once we tidy it up a bit.

Edit: lol just saw all those typos, oh well I'm not changing em, predictive txt ftw!

I don't understand all the hate on the boards for Malkorok Helper. Yes, if you use its AI it is unpredictable and will result in a number of frustrating wipes. However, if you dedicate a person to marking manually, as you would if they were dropping raid markers, it is nearly flawless. In the 80+ attempts we've had on him for progression and farm, it has resulted in one death; even then, I think our tank was out of position for it, but you get the point.

I decided to have everyone install the addon because it frees up raid markers to be placed around the room and help people with positioning after smashes and breath. With all of the orbs up, at least during progression, it can get pretty hectic and people will constantly be out of position, meaning that puddles don't get soaked, orbs don't get cleared during P2, etc.

I don't personally have hate for the addon, if it helps a group go for it.

For me i've always used the 8 wooden boards for positioning and people got it but every group is different. I personally have the keybinds for the raid markers so its never a hassle for me to put down or call back up.

Overall both work. I remember we tried the add-on and decided against it after a few pulls, but that doesn't make it a worthless add-on. just other groups might find it useful.

However, if you dedicate a person to marking manually, as you would if they were dropping raid markers, it is nearly flawless.
    This. We do not use the AI option and have never had a problem.