High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

RoS = mass disconnects from Battle.net??

Since the release of RoS I have had one disconnect after the other (no problems in WoW). It is extremely unpleasant when this happens in Nephalem rifts you spent currency on to open, when blood shards drop but you get a dc at that moment or when you have cleared a bounty map and then D3 pleasantly says, oh sorry, you are disconnected please try again .. from the beginning!!!!! If there are disconnects at least let us return from where we were..

I don't have any problems besides an unusual high ping (~85 ms instead of the 24 ms I'm used to) since patch 2.0.1.

Maybe you could contact blizzard with this problem, it could be a Problem between the Servers and the ISP or something more trivial like some corrupted config.ini or things like that

No problems here at all :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Zero disconnects from my end. Heck, I haven't even lagged on launch day, and that was pretty impressive to be honest.

Got no problems either:/

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

A friend of mine got some lag around midnight, but other than that no problems.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Havent had a dc since I hit 70 and got rolled back a half a bar. and that was release night.

I've had 1 clan server DC and some minor rubberbanding (.25sec-ish) since RoS. A number of people have been reporting major server lag. I don't know if its actual server lag, their connection, or their hardware, but when I can maintain about 85ms (same as WoW) in central Alaska (ie: middle of nowhere), I really wonder if it actually is server stability issues.

I've had at most a couple of lagspikes, nothing more.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    only thing i've noticed, and i've been playing non-stop since release is some very very minor rubberbanding, maybe 3 occurrences. no lag, no disconnects, no-one in clan disconnected. That really is some bad luck you're experiencing

Deleted
    Just lost my hc crusader to a major lag spike. First time i've lost a character to anything ms related. From northen EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    I don't have any problems besides an unusual high ping (~85 ms instead of the 24 ms I'm used to) since patch 2.0.1.
    I had that too, but seems to be fixed since last weeks maintenance. Only thing left is minor rubberbanding now. As long as it doesn't kill me I can play with it, but it would obviously be a better experience if it didn't happen.

I haven't had any problems at all. Funny thing is I had a queue to create a new game Monday morning, but since the launch there hasn't been a thing.