Thread: 10H Immer

10H Immer

We spent the entire raid last night on him before clearing normals to try Noru on Thursday. Could anyone spare a moment to look at logs and maybe see what we are doing wrong?

Strat,
    DPS/Heals on one platform area, MT on the next, Lust on pull, get 4 stacks move to adds, have 1 dps that is all time adds.

Fight is easy but the damage is nuts. On my resto druid the adds come running for me so much so that I have to use CDs and get a BoP to live.

I know on a few I personally was standing in things I shouldn't have but only due to raid damage being so high.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-f1mkjgfkcvih86ch/

Logs above.

Any help would be awesome, we completed Garrosh easy and have just hit an immediate wall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should probably three heal this boss when you first progress on it because of the high damage and it does require healing on adds. Overall damage is just really low on the boss, too. DPS should try and pick it up.

To control the adds, put a raid mark in one spot. Only have ONE DPS hit the adds NO MATTER WHAT. If you get high stacks, have the other dps stand there and let them fall off. This stops the adds from running wild. Have the dps and tank that picks up the adds all at the raid mark, will make the adds less of a clusterfuck. We did this strat during our progression on the boss.

On your longest pull, overall damage on Immerseus was very, very low. http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...&s=5492&e=5736

Three healing is the way to go for this fight. My group just killed Immersius last week. All night we two healed it as I wanted the best dps to push though and on the final pull of the night I decided to three heal it and we killed him with no deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by sasofrass View Post
    Should probably three heal this boss when you first progress on it because of the high damage and it does require healing on adds. Overall damage is just really low on the boss, too. DPS should try and pick it up.

To control the adds, put a raid mark in one spot. Only have ONE DPS hit the adds NO MATTER WHAT. If you get high stacks, have the other dps stand there and let them fall off. This stops the adds from running wild. Have the dps and tank that picks up the adds all at the raid mark, will make the adds less of a clusterfuck. We did this strat during our progression on the boss.

On your longest pull, overall damage on Immerseus was very, very low. http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...&s=5492&e=5736
    Interesting, is the theory behind this that because they are grouped they will die faster even though there are less DPS attacking them?

Yeah extra heals in not bad on this encounters as the healing requirement is back loaded (more healing adds in later phases).

Another thing for your DPS, is to make sure they use their second pots on the second reform (or lined up with personal cooldowns early) as contrary to the normal "second pot for execute" thinking.. the damage is front loaded with the boss having less health as you go on...use them early.

Additionally, 3 stacks is much safer than 4.

I'm also a drood, just be aware of where your tank is and take displacer beast or wild charge to get to your tank (also remember salv, much lower cd than bop)

also, try having your rogue use tricks on your tank or your hunter use misdirect

and the damage isn't that nuts when you realize you literally have infinite mana, and feel free to use healing cds on the dot parts (most slimes will die early on and the slit phase daage will be fairly light) (take a fully charge shroom to the largest cluster of blue slimes then bloom)

if damage is too high to heal through, tell your dps to stop sucking and watch their stacks and make very big calls on vent to warn people to watch out for swirl, that shit will wreck you unless you have a 100% immunity, if nobody goes above 5 stacks, it should be fine, and if they do, with 3 healers, you have a lot of dispels (make sure they watch people's dot stacks)

have monks put transcendence in the back of the wall too and such

Deleted
    if he isnt already, let you palatank do the adds.
    i was in a randomraid where a tankpally got insane aggro on all adds instantly by healing, i dont realy know how it works, but it worked realy well.
    all adds always went straight to him

Quote Originally Posted by Syl3r View Post
    if he isnt already, let you palatank do the adds.
    i was in a randomraid where a tankpally got insane aggro on all adds instantly by healing, i dont realy know how it works, but it worked realy well.
    all adds always went straight to him
    When that was happening we were losing him to damage while he was tanking. I would imagine 3 heals would help this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Runzlikegirl View Post
    Interesting, is the theory behind this that because they are grouped they will die faster even though there are less DPS attacking them?
    A destruction warlock is more than capable (or even a hunter) of dealing with the adds alone with the tank. This allows everybody else to just focus the boss and you will push the phases quicker. The mark to stack on is for the dps on the adds and the tank, as they should be the only ones getting threat on the adds. Big clump = destroyed by destro/hunter aoe!

Have your pally tank take the Boss first and get the First Blast. Doing this will let your other tank take the boss for the rest of the phase. Make sure your pally tank has EF and is keeping it up. I am a pally tank for our 10man H team and I have never once came near death due to the adds