Site to easily see Item Level of guild members?

I used wowcheck.com until the server mergers happened. Is there a site out there that can give you your guild members ilvls in a nice list (obviously besides clicking one by one in the armory). wowcheck still works except for people that are guilded cross server. So character 1 is on server a. character 2 is on server b (which is where the guild resides). Most sites can only look at a guilds home server, so character 1 isn't even seen on a list. Thanks!

try http://www.guildaudit.com I just tested and it showed my dude from Malygos in my Icecrown guild.

Always love seeing my site mentioned by others <3. Not only does the site show item level, but also valor upgrades and a similar but more thorough character audit than what you see on the armory.

The beta version fully supports connected realms. It is available by clicking the link at the very top of the page, or going to test.guildaudit.com. It is still in testing of course - so please be sure to send in feedback if you have any issues or comments!

The beta version also has support for Custom Groups, where you can add characters from any realm to a group, rather than auditing a guild roster by rank.
    Last edited by Drotain; 2014-03-27 at 04:29 PM.

http://www.wowprogress.com/

eg. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ting.tier16_10 ilvl at the bottom. Xrealm players indicated with a (#)
    Last edited by xinjun; 2014-03-27 at 03:44 PM.
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

great, thanks for the help with this. In regards to guildaudit.com....wonderful site...I love the Custom Groups...exactly what I need, since half my raid team isn't in the same guild (bunch of different friends just screwing around).

I am glad you got advice on the matter. What bugs me is why you want to know what iLevel your guildies are?

1. you are affraid they would lie about their itemlevel when you organise a raid/party? If so then you are in the wrong guild or they are.
    2. you want to keep track of the iLevel because you want to beat the highest guildie? If so then why not just inspect that guildie, you'll know soon enough who has the highest.
    3. if you are 50% guildies and 50% friends - why are you bothered with what iLevel they have? They are your friends and guildies right? Are they so moronic that they don't know that if they are 450 iLevel they cannot go with you to heroic Garrosh? I mean so what if they miss a few iLevels for the ideal setup? They are your friends/guildies right?

So apart from the fact that it is nice to have the information for whatever reason and it is a nice site to check, why would you need to use it on your guildies/friends?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I used wow-heroes a while back to track guildies gear levels. I had good reasons, nothing like this special post here:

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    What bugs me is why you want to know what iLevel your guildies are?
    1. you are affraid they would lie about their itemlevel when you organise a raid/party? If so then you are in the wrong guild or they are.
    No

2. you want to keep track of the iLevel because you want to beat the highest guildie? If so then why not just inspect that guildie, you'll know soon enough who has the highest.
    No

3. if you are 50% guildies and 50% friends - why are you bothered with what iLevel they have? They are your friends and guildies right? Are they so moronic that they don't know that if they are 450 iLevel they cannot go with you to heroic Garrosh? I mean so what if they miss a few iLevels for the ideal setup? They are your friends/guildies right?
    No

So apart from the fact that it is nice to have the information for whatever reason and it is a nice site to check, why would you need to use it on your guildies/friends?
    To gauge how far our guild members are progressed gearwise, identify where we need to focus our efforts, set our expectations, etc.

This information is helpful for a casual guild like mine that only raids for 3 hours a week, with inconsistent players who don't show up every week etc, when assessing, for example, whether we should be tackling flex 1 again, or trying a new wing, or whether we should be continuing with a saved lockout, or resetting to farm more gear.

I am glad you got advice on the matter. What bugs me is why you want to know what iLevel your guildies are?

Not the OP, but I'm in a semi-casual raiding guild and was manually keeping track of ilvls and gear issues in a spreadsheet. Would look up each character in the armory and input their ilvl/audit/etc. Also kept track of how many each class, role, buff/debuff, etc. Made guildaudit.com to automate the whole process.

Did it for a few reasons: know where our guild stands gear wise, know if anybody (particularly new recruits) are failing to gem or enchant their gear, and to see what classes/specs we should be looking to recruit. The decision of who gets to sit one night is very easy if someone is missing gems/enchants.

As someone else said here, it was also very useful to help prove gear was not holding us back - so a fresh clear one week wouldn't necessarily help us overcome a boss. It's great to be able to say "our raiders average ilvl is 550 and the lowest is 540. Gear is not stopping us from killing Garrosh, stupid is".

Then for recruitment it is nice to be able to balance everything between tokens, classes, and roles to try and minimize disenchanted gear. Another useful stat was the melee vs. ranged count - we were very melee heavy for a while and hadn't really realized how bad our balance vs. ranged was.

These are just what I made and use it for - nice to have all that at a glance on one page and automated.