Shadow T16 4 piece or Heroic or 2 piece?

Hey,
    I am trying to figure out if I should drop a to piece of heroic gear for this 4 piece normal set.

my pirest on the armory is Laineyb on Ravenholdt (it wont let me link)

I would be dropping the pants and helm for the normal (upgraded) tier helm and pants. I am currently pushing 240k plus DPS pending on fight, with current set. I want to know if It would be better to sacrifice the stats for a 4 piece! Any advice would be welcomed. I also know I dont have my legendary back, 4 rune stones away!

Thank You,

Belly

Tough choice ... Both your legs and head are BiS pre heroic warforged.... Thing is that since you are on progression 4set really makes things easier if you need to burst something down fast or something.

as a pure dps output though I think that 2piece heroic + 3 heroic warforged pieces (in your case 2 normal + 2 heroic + 1 heroic warforged) and going for mastery over crit is slightly higher to 4piece heroic + 1 heroic warforged (in your case 4piece normal + 1 heroic warforged )

So it really has to do with what you're looking for. If you're looking for the best DPS on farm bosses or your guild is overgeared with alot of burst for adds on progression fights then 2 normal pieces + 1heroic and 2 heroic warforged pieces is the way to go.

If you want to help out in killing things fast in progression and your guild isn't overgeared and can't kill things that need to be killed quick easily then 4 piece + 1 heroic offpiece is the way to go
    Last edited by Zoulis; 2014-03-27 at 10:30 PM. Reason: abbrevations off
    Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    We're driving lemon VWs while everyone else is driving Cadillacs. Warlocks are riding in a limo.
    Zoulr of Hexagon
    formerly Zoulis of Uknown Entity

Ok, you lost me the abbreviations are throwing me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellyboy View Post
    Ok, you lost me the abbreviations are throwing me off.
    Fixed :P sorry about that
    We're driving lemon VWs while everyone else is driving Cadillacs. Warlocks are riding in a limo.
    Zoulr of Hexagon

So in other words keep it the same as is, unless i need to get extra burst, when carrying a group?

Yes that more or less. But it's not just carrying. If you for instance go onto the belt on heroic siegecrafter or have to kill the engineer on heroic garrosh or other things like that. If you're progressing on those fights 4set will benefit you more
    Zoulr of Hexagon

Is this backed up with any proof?

I'm not sure if there's an h2p thread. I know that Drye's BiS list ( he has listed both of em but he said he'd opt for 2tier+3 hc wf) shows it. You can also check Finalboss.tv the shadowpriest episode where Twintop and Drye are talking about it. Saying more or less the same thing

And besides this it's pretty logical if you think about it :P Also i'm pretty sure 2set + 3 heroic warforged favours mastery over crit instead of 1:1 so switching between the 2 for fights can be a pain.
    Last edited by Zoulis; 2014-03-28 at 12:33 AM.
    Zoulr of Hexagon

Thank You for your help!!! I have been trying to find a solution to my problem!

Just stick with 4 pc.

It's not worth the effort to mover gear around per boss.

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt