Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I got exalted back in Vanilla no mount. I gave up farming for it since then really. I did my first ever CTA back in cata and got it on my first CTA while in a random LFD group and the rage they gave me

This is pretty much my one bragging point in all 9 years of playing WoW...I got the Deathcharger (when it was still Baron in there) the very first time I ever "went to farm it" (ofc had killed it before properly, but this was the first ever run just for the mount )

Deleted
    100+ runs and I got i think 4 of the epic swords (i forget the name).

Every time I seen that purple icon, for a split second I thought "yeeeeeesss".. then it was the blade again :<

Got it in the end though

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    I lost count years ago. Never got the mount, though I have picked up the Runeblade. I almost had a heart attack when I looted Baron and saw something purple in there, but that quickly turned to disappointment/nerdrage when I saw it wasn't the mount.

edit: I actually did see the mount drop one time, but that was at level 60 in Classic WoW (meaning I was in a group and had to roll against 4 other people). I didn't win the roll, obviously.

It'd be my damn luck that I'll see it again in a group on some lowbie alt and lose the roll again.
    Well you were kind of lucky to even see it because in classic this mount had a 0.1 or lower chance, while now it's on par with all other mount drops at 1%. Only a few people had this mount before the droprate buff, it was truly rare.

i saw it drop 1 time during a lfg. the mage that was afk 90% of the time won it.... god i raged at him -.-'

Quote Originally Posted by Yuyuli View Post
    Well you were kind of lucky to even see it because in classic this mount had a 0.1 or lower chance, while now it's on par with all other mount drops at 1%. Only a few people had this mount before the droprate buff, it was truly rare.
    A Dwarf priest had it on Balnazzar in Vanilla. It looked sick back then as alliance could not get undead mounts!

10+ Year Old Account
    My stats page is showing 30 kills and I Know for a fact I haven't been in there since it was changed in Cata and stopped as soon as I got the mount. Having said that I did 'cheat' it and farmed the place when the crates bug was active.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

Not counting all the runs from classic and tbc that don't show up on statistics (i could only guess 150 or so) then I had to run it 114 times according to my statistics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Took me 5 runs, got it on first day i tried.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rng hates me with a passion. Been trying to get that damn mount for about 8 years, yea eight. I'll go a few times here and there but I've lost count. And go figure on Midnight (Firey Warhorse) I get it on the second time we kill Attuman.

Got the first one after 60 kills. A second one dropped a few kills later when I was farming some gear. Got a third one on an alt's first kill. That was back during WotLK.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

Deleted
    got mine on my 2nd run during cata (edited after I looked up my stats) - only went to help a friend powerlevel and we ended up rolling for it. at that point i didn't even know there was a mount, though my friend did and he was pissed.
    Last edited by mmocf106da70f8; 2014-03-28 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyseria View Post
    Hey! I just wondered for the ones who are farming/farmed for the mount. How many runs are you currently at or how many runs did it take if you already got it?

I'm currently on 167 runs and gotten 5 god damn Runeblades of Baron Rivendare to drop but still no mount. What's your luck?

I kinda wanna limit myself to doing max 10 runs a day but it always ends up with me doing 20+ runs every single day in hope for the mount to drop.

Also, have the mount dropped when you wanted the runeblade instead? :P Heard some stories of it before, people who got 2-3 mounts before they even got their runeblade which is unfortunate.

Share your stories!

Took me 157 runs and 3 swords before I got the mount. :x
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

I did many many strat run during classic WoW and never saw it drop but one day I was bored so I went to strat with my lvl80 druid tank to try my luck and get the mount .... luckily I got it on my first run

Funnily enough i got this on my first run when leveling my druid in cata in dungeon finder. Hadn't set foot in there since vanilla and i beat 4 others on the roll. Talk about luck! Never seen it since tho when leveling other characters