Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruffertus View Post
    It's just you.
    I mean, there would be no shame in being dismissive of a stranger telling him what he "needs" to do in his job, but asking for feedback and more detail on this idea is the least defensive and dismissive reaction I can think of.

World of Warcraft themed wedding? That's extremely tacky

Quote Originally Posted by Gruffertus View Post
    I mean, there would be no shame in being dismissive of a stranger telling him what he "needs" to do in his job, but asking for feedback and more detail on this idea is the least defensive and dismissive reaction I can think of.
    Unless an individual over-reads any request for more detail/feedback as a loud declaration of 'HEY, PROVE IT' and take it personally. Which seems to happen a whole awful lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Exploitbat View Post
    I've been to a wedding that were held in its entirety (service and reception) inside of a bar, with everything decorated with plastic dinosaur toys and 80's punk band posters. The bride wore a dress made by her mom from old bandannas, and cowboy boots. The groom had a foot-long beard and aviator glasses, and the parents of the bride/groom danced to Jimi Hendrix songs. The wedding cake a big chocolate sheet cake made by friends of both bride and groom, and covered with multicolored sprinkles.

Basically, the couple made the wedding as a big celebration of everything they, their family and their friends loved. It was pretty much the best wedding I've ever attended.

That wedding just happens to be celebrating something that the couple loved between them as well, which happens to be World of Warcraft. Love and passion is never tacky.
    Last edited by greyghost; 2014-03-28 at 10:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.

15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I can't think of a single dungeon I would blacklist this expansion. They're all equally fun, engaging and stimulating... which is to say they're not any of those things at all. If properly balanced they could be. But in all seriousness, unlike pretty much every expansion prior there really isn't one dungeon that makes me cringe when I see it pop up in my random queue. I wouldn't blacklist any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    There needs to be a feature to be able to blacklist 1-2 random dungeons just like blacklisting random bg's
    Which ones would you blacklist?

Is it just me or is that answer a bit defensive and dismissive?
    I think the point is that since there's a new expansion incoming, it would be better to avoid making more of the kind of dungeons that people would want to skip. That doesn't mean they can't add a blacklist in 6.1, but for 6.0 it seems like that time would be better spent making sure the dungeons don't suck.

Having a blacklist feature would give them pretty solid feedback on which dungeons people hate, though.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, no votes for the Scarlet dungeons cuz they both 3 pull fights. Need to update those to stop them from being completed in under 5 minutes. (kidding, I like 5 minute 5 man scenarios like these).

Quote Originally Posted by Exploitbat View Post
    Lol, imo, ALL weddings are soulless and boring unless they do something that they really want rather than going by tradition. Nothing tacky about having fun on a big day.

I love the fact that people go mad about "rehashed content" when an old and awesome dungeon comes up to date, but then in the poll those dungeons are among the favorite dungeons (since is in the bottom of blacklisted dungeons). Me personally I love the vanilla and some of the Lich King dungeons, not because of mechanics but because of the settings, lore and the atmosphere . I am looking forward for the new BRD in WoD.

Most of all, I hope one day Blizzard will make all content scalable like GW2. Wow has a 10 years of content and we only play the last month addition everything below the last patch is inefficient/outdated content. That is a shame. Imagine you can go in any place in wow, in every dungeon/raid and be rewarded for your level... no more grey quests, no more outdated zones, just pick the zone that you like to go in the current moment and go play there!

I would prefer if you could blacklist all the pandaria dungeons.

Deleted
    OMG, you are like me! "Poll - Dungeon Blacklist"
    The result of the poll is what I think about the MoP dungeons.
    In the result of the poll: I hate the fiirst two (if I get this with DF I will leave the party instantly), 3-4 are crap and have got a bad taste of wasting time, 5-7 are not so good but I can enjoy those sometimes and 8-9 are the best for me.
    Last edited by mmocfd328e0b6e; 2014-03-28 at 11:41 AM.

Deleted
    Gnomeregan ! :-)

Attention MMO-Champion devs:

http://www.jacklmoore.com/colorbox/

It's annoying to open every image seperately...

They need to add The Oculus to that blacklist. Just so I could blacklist it. Retroactively. With prejudice. The amount of times that I've effectively solo'ed that dungeon because the rest of the PUG was messing around somewhere... argh!

15+ Year Old Account
    The little girl with the weapon, I thought it was cute and was scared at the same time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Alot of peope choosing Siege...

Strange, that is a easy walktrough dungeon imo.

Shado pan is the one that irritates me most

Brides are dwarfs

Dungeons should never have forced RP. Ever. Once you outgear them, nobody should be forced to sit around and hurl sap bombs at stuff while some panda and mantid trade jabs, or sit there while a fish-guy summons elementals that die in 5 seconds flat, one by one. I want to get in, get my JP and get out. A good instance is one that gives you trash and bosses to kill, not makes you sit there and listen to a story hundreds of times that you've heard before. Blizzard needs to realize this and let us move on when the boss HP hits zero and not put a bunch of instakill mobs in the door while the guy gets eaten by dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    Alot of peope choosing Siege...

Strange, that is a easy walktrough dungeon imo.

Shado pan is the one that irritates me most
    It's because the 2nd boss is the most boring and tedious thing ever. At least the RP event in Shado-Pan can be sped up by killing stuff faster, and you can even skip the 2nd boss's specials by zerging him fast enough. In Siege you are forced to sit there while the mantid slowly walk up the stairs. Melee can just go AFK.
    Last edited by Farabee; 2014-03-28 at 01:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please tell me if you guys made any changes to the level 90 talents for Mages, so that we are not required to stand in something or have a cast time just to get a damage buff?? Hopefully it will be good changes to those talents.

WoW-themed wedding? Which boss yell would you pick to respond to "Speak now or forever hold your peace"?

Yogg-Saron: Eternal suffering awaits!

15+ Year Old Account
    Triple hurray for geek wed <3
    This is mine
    http://whengeekswed.com/blog/2013/09...italy-wedding/