Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Kargath's clan VS Arakkoas?

It surprised me that Kargath Bladefist, the well-known orc famous for its brutal insanity and that will be one of the main antagonist in WoD, resides (probably in his raid instance) in the Spikes of Arak, populated by the native Arakkoas!

Will Arakkoas help us fight Shattered Hand's clanor will they instead join them?

Might this lead to a future chance of Arakkoas as a playable race if we collaborate with them? (horde or alliance)
    Last edited by mmoc0b7825fa66; 2014-04-02 at 03:11 PM.

I could imagine Kargath and the Arakkoa are fighting amongst each other. Maaaybe we'd get some help from the Arakkoa, but I have a feeling we're gonna have to deal with both of them without too much aid.

Could be a Klaxxi'ish faction, but I don't think so. We'll see.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    I could imagine Kargath and the Arakkoa are fighting amongst each other. Maaaybe we'd get some help from the Arakkoa, but I have a feeling we're gonna have to deal with both of them without too much aid.

Yeah they are similar to Mantises :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post

I love Arakkoa but i think we are going to fight them too, but i'm pretty sure we will have a small faction of Arakkoas helping us (maybe bigger than the Klaxxi)

The Flying Arrakoas are said to be elitist and sacrifice other races. Maybe the the PCs would ally with the flightless ones instead.

There's an Arrakoan dungeon. Maybe there's a peaceful faction but they seem too similar to the Mantid in their portrayal. Too xenophobic. Even if we "ally" with them, it'll be just like the Klaxxi most likely.

Arrakoa likely will fight anyone whose not Arrakoan.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Kargath will be trying to exterminate them, and the Arrakoa need us for the momment (aka Klaxxi), because if not, they're going to be in danger. Don't forget, the Iron Horde is a terrifying force if the statements of the devs holds ground. You could even say that they are at the peak of power, since they aren't tired or on a dying planet, starving. And they haven't had to fight against each other to calm thier bloodlust.

The warmarchine will be a force all over the Continent and I expect the Arroka to get a share of that conflict. Truth be told, the Arrakoa are in higher ground, so they could instead be dangerous to the Iron Horde.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2014-04-02 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ujimasa Hojo View Post
    The Flying Arrakoas are said to be elitist and sacrifice other races. Maybe the the PCs would ally with the flightless ones instead.
    The word you're looking for is "Racial Supremacists."
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    I've always wondered how do members of the Shattered Hand Clan unzip their pants...

Quote Originally Posted by Ujimasa Hojo View Post
    So flying Arrakoa are hardcore Arrakoa who want the casuals (the flightless ones) "out of the game"? And we are gonna ally with the flightless ones and help the casuals end the complaining of the hardcore ones towards the flightless ones? And the flightless Arrakoa rebel because if they join the flying Arrakkoa that would cost them being turned into another raid/dungeon in the future(except Spires of Arak)'s bosses? Well played, Blizzard, well played.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ogres for the Horde
    Arakkoas for the Alliance

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully it's not too much like the Klaxxi if it comes down to a situation like that.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Pretty sure most of the Arakkoa will be hostile. They view anyone 'not them' as 'Lesser races, after which they proceed to burn them alive.

We might come across the early Arrakoa Exiles from Outland before they became deformed, but don't count on us helping or working with the majority of the Arrakoa.

I believe one of the quotes from Blizzcon or an interview was: "These guys are dicks."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister J View Post
    Pretty sure most of the Arakkoa will be hostile. They view anyone 'not them' as 'Lesser races, after which they proceed to burn them alive.

We might come across the early Arrakoa Exiles from Outland before they became deformed, but don't count on us helping or working with the majority of the Arrakoa.

I believe one of the quotes from Blizzcon or an interview was: "These guys are dicks."
    Who will be bigger dicks, Shattered hand clan or them is the question? :P

I hope there is an Arrakoa raid, but in the end all I want is my payable Arrakoas.

Please Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh that will be very cool. We help them out in WoD, they become playable races like Pandaren, they travel to the future to aid us heroes.

The classes they could become are possibly warrior, mage, warlock, shaman, hunter druid and possibly priest. I don't know but I would like this I love me some nice bird furry action

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    Ogres for the Horde
    Arakkoas for the Alliance
    What about Vrykuls for the Horde? Agree on Arakkoas for the alliance

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magmawrath View Post
    I hope there is an Arrakoa raid, but in the end all I want is my payable Arrakoas.

Please Blizzard.
    Here's my old idea about Ally Arakkoas and Horde Vrykuls

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    I think Kargath will be trying to exterminate them, and the Arrakoa need us for the momment (aka Klaxxi), because if not, they're going to be in danger. Don't forget, the Iron Horde is a terrifying force if the statements of the devs holds ground. You could even say that they are at the peak of power, since they aren't tired or on a dying planet, starving. And they haven't had to fight against each other to calm thier bloodlust.

The warmarchine will be a force all over the Continent and I expect the Arroka to get a share of that conflict. Truth be told, the Arrakoa are in higher ground, so they could instead be dangerous to the Iron Horde.
    Descriptions of the Zone make it sound like the Iron horde can't touch them.

We know that there will be Arakkoa garrison followers (source ), so it stands to reason there will be at least some friendly Arakkoa out and about.

However the Shattered Hand is aligned with the Iron Horde and we already know the Arakkoa will be featured in a dungeon, so for the most part both groups will be hostile. I could most likely see us aligning with a rebel faction of flightless Arakkoa.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Deleted
    I really hope they make the Arakkoa a bunch of badass mofos.
    I'm imagining a storyline featuring a sun prophet having taken over control and making them extra hostile towards the weak. Because Talador separates the zone from the rest of Draenor, the Iron Horde can't deliver war machines for war progress to the Shattered Hand, leaving them shitting their pants for a while.
    When the weapons do get there, the mad prophet summons Anzu and completely sweeps their forces, following in either Kargath's execution or imprisonment.

well in the original timeline one of the races the orcs took out first alongside the draenei were the arrakoa. they drove them to pretty low numbers and decimated their species.

the arrakoa also always kind of disliked the orcs as well.

its possible the iron horde will once again take them out.

we know the iron horde takes in the ogres so with the ogres on their side the two main threats on draenor is the arrakoa and the draenei empires
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552