10+ Year Old Account

Wtf do i do with these things!?!?!?!

Idk If I've missed a post but is Blizzard planning on giving another use for our Lesser Charms of Good Fortune?
    I've got over 2,100 of these things. I have enough to get warforged seals for the next 4 expansions.
    Selling myself out below

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grahamington View Post
    Idk If I've missed a post but is Blizzard planning on giving another use for our Lesser Charms of Good Fortune?
    I've got over 2,100 of these things. I have enough to get warforged seals for the next 4 expansions.
    I've got the same pretty much. I was kinda hoping they'd add an achievement. (Like they did with Stone Keeper Shards etc.)

If they don't add an achievement, I'd much rather just exchange them for gold/honour points/justice points.

Deleted
    Why?
    Do they fill up you bag space? Weigh you down?
    Have collecting them taken such huge amounts of effort that you feel that you are entitled to some reward other than the bonus rolls?
    Or maybe you want to go back to the way it was when only means of acquiring them was through daily quests? They didn't pile up then, or course people complained that getting the bonus rolls actually took some *shock horror* effort.
    (And stop slacking btw, I think I'm sitting at 12k.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoah there Mr.Elusive please remove that sand from your vagina.
    I was just stating an opinion. I thought it would be a nice aspect for us to have another use for them.
    Selling myself out below

Yeah, it'd be nice to have an alternate use. It feels weird to be able to indefinitely stockpile a resource that you can only spend so much of per week. It'd be nice to be able to dump some into motes of harmony or something specific to the coins - a mount for 10000 of them, or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eats Compost View Post
    Yeah, it'd be nice to have an alternate use. It feels weird to be able to indefinitely stockpile a resource that you can only spend so much of per week. It'd be nice to be able to dump some into motes of harmony or something specific to the coins - a mount for 10000 of them, or something.
    Yeah a mount would be nice. Or pets..or like 100 for a flask
    Selling myself out below

Deleted
    Whoah there Mr.Elusive please remove that sand from your vagina.
    I was just stating an opinion. I thought it would be a nice aspect for us to have another use for them.
    I am stating mine, charms are fine, there is no problem to fix, you are complaining about a non-issue.
    Only 'problem' right now is that they are so easy to get that they no longer serve their original purpose, to give people a reason to do something other than just raid. If you're going to do anything with Lesses Charms at this point it should be removing them completely.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    You could give them to me. Most of my characters do not even accumulate enough on a weekly basis to pick up the Warforged Seals :P

Quote Originally Posted by MrElusive View Post
    you are complaining about a non-issue.
    Where is he complaining? It looks like he was asking a question if there was something else to spend these on other than WFS.

10+ Year Old Account
    They have said nothing on the subject that I was able to find, but there are three options:
    -- Charms roll onto WoD tiers, in which case, no, there will be no added bonus/dump.
    -- Charms are removed entirely in WoD, in which case, I would expect to see some kind of tradeoff similar to JP/VP dumps in the past (like, 10 silver each or whatever)
    -- Charms are left completely alone as MoP-only currency, but not used at all in any other expansion. In which case, they'd be completely ignored and no dump would be added.

I honestly feel #2 is the most likely option, so you'd dump them automatically for cash when 6.0 rolls out. That is, of course, a blind guess.