Thread: FinalBoss

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoulis View Post
    Sarri I see you went pretty far after Nex Noctis :P I think it was because of the guidance of the awesome officer team and a certain shadowpriest :P You really don't know how surprised I was to see you on finalboss keep it up man :P
    Wow, hey man! It's been a while!

After NN I decided that as I was already playing 24/7, I may as well raid that much as well!
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Archi didn't mention all the warriors he knows. It was definitely his chance to name drop, and all he did was focus on drinking buddies! Good conversation - was a lot of fun to watch good players talk about the best class in the game.
    <Royal Militia> - 14/14H, US22 10m, is now recruiting all classes for WoD!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fedya View Post
    Archi didn't mention all the warriors he knows. It was definitely his chance to name drop, and all he did was focus on drinking buddies! Good conversation - was a lot of fun to watch good players talk about the best class in the game.
    If by drinking you mean cranberry juice, sure! Since Arch is an old man according to the video comments.
    Jakesterwars - Jakesterwars#1531
    Tyranny

Quote Originally Posted by Jakesterwars View Post
    If by drinking you mean cranberry juice, sure! Since Arch is an old man according to the video comments.
    Yup, I'm falling apart over here. Who are you again? Jake-ester-wars?

And I really only mentioned the people who contribute in the skype group, to be honest I felt like the list was long when I added all their guilds as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Aftershow is up on Youtube