Should BW be used off-cooldown?

I'm having a blast as a hunter and had some questions regarding spell usage in Heroic dungeons/LFR.
    In regards to Bestial Wrath, I was wondering if I could use my BW+KC macro to start off any fight(including trash mobs) and just use it off cooldown. I'm not sure if it would make sense to hold it off just for a burst macro with such a short cd of 1min.

Edit: Forgot to add that, any help or tips is much appreciated!

Deleted
    As a general rule, yes, as long as you are sure to get 2 KC's in the duration of BW. So for example if you just used KC, and your BW came off CD a second later, just wait a couple seconds before you use it so you will be sure to fit 2 inside the BW window. If it's gonna be your last BW of the fight, and you know this for sure, you can hold onto it for a short while in the hopes of getting a TED proc though.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwow View Post
    I'm having a blast as a hunter and had some questions regarding spell usage in Heroic dungeons/LFR.
    In regards to Bestial Wrath, I was wondering if I could use my BW+KC macro to start off any fight(including trash mobs) and just use it off cooldown. I'm not sure if it would make sense to hold it off just for a burst macro with such a short cd of 1min.

Edit: Forgot to add that, any help or tips is much appreciated!
    What alth said. As a side note, due to non-perfect latency there was an issue in which the BW+KC macro wasn't ideal since KC would not be under the effects of BW. So it is in theory better to manually cast it.

Quote Originally Posted by Teucer View Post
    there was an issue in which the BW+KC macro wasn't ideal since KC would not be under the effects of BW
    Curious as to whether this was ever proven and if it is still a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    I thought it was just due to a latency thing, and just for safety that you don't want it macro'd. Correct me if I'm wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Tested it during T15 and found that BW+KC macro always failed (300 latency). Unsure about it now but I'd assume it's still the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Tested it during T15 and found that BW+KC macro always failed (300 latency). Unsure about it now but I'd assume it's still the same.
    yeah its failing for me also sometimes.
    Not even 1/20 though so I still run macro :d

*Changes macro*.