Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Seriously, I make a post about how sometimes stress is in your head, and I get five posts saying I am an evil person for saying all women make up all there pain. Seems legit!
    Give me a paddle man. I'm joining you soon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    Sources just like you ordered

If you come back to me with "TLDR" then.. yeah, your internet speak got the better of me... sorry.
    220 pages of a nonscientific documentary is hilarious, the documentary in question has been dismissed as;

"Zeitgeist: the Nonsense" wrote that "these are surreal perversions of genuine issues and debates, and they tarnish all criticism of faith, the Bush administration, and globalization—there are more than enough factual injustices in this world to be going around without having to invent fictional ones."
    Other reviews have characterized the film as "conspiracy crap,"[15] "based solely on anecdotal evidence," and "fiction couched in a few facts,"[16] or they have made disparaging reference to its part in the 9/11 truth movement.[17]
    Jane Chapman, a film producer and reader in media studies at the University of Lincoln, called Zeitgeist "a fast-paced assemblage of agitprop," an example of unethical film-making.[21] She accuses Peter Joseph of "implicit deception" through the use of standard film-making propaganda techniques. While parts of the film are, she says, "comically" self-defeating, the nature of "twisted evidence" and use of Madrid bomb footage to imply it is of the London bombings amount to ethical abuse in sourcing. In later versions of the movie a subtitle is added to this footage identifying it as from the Madrid bombings. She finishes her analysis with the comment: "Thus legitimate questions about what happened on 9/11, and about corruption in religious and financial organizations, are all undermined by the film's determined effort to maximize an emotional response at the expense of reasoned argument."
    I don't have to dismiss this shit, it's already been done.

Scientific studies indicating what you state is true would be appreciable, not non scientific heavily biased documentary's which make me question your sanity.

Tinfoil hat... as in conspiracy? You really think that's what the film is about? Okay then.
    When the premise of the series is built around alien jesus, 9/11 was an inside job and that bankers control the world...yes...I do think that's what the film is about...

and you're lapping it up like a dog in heat. Please refrain from referencing it in the future.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Virgin radar is going off the fucking charts.

Do you honestly believe that humans only have sex to reproduce?
    In the deep root of their brain, yes. Everyone will tell you that we have sex because it's fun, or it's hot, or whatever, and while all those things may be true, the soul purpose of sex is to reproduce. Sure Biology makes it fun and feel good, but without the modern precautions that humans are blessed with today, you end up with a baby...

so yes, the soul purpose of sex is to... REPRODUCE...

I never said sex wasn't fun.... people seem to think I don't think sex is fun or that it's a horrible thing. I never said any of these things.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean seriously, its like these people noticed that someone said something that pertains to there sex, AND the other sex...and the person was somehow being a sexist jerk that does not understand a woman's pain...
    You're a towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    When the premise of the series is built around alien jesus, 9/11 was an inside job and that bankers control the world...yes...I do think that's what the film is about...

and you're lapping it up like a dog in heat.

K, you haven't watched the movie. Thanks for pointing this out. Not talking to you any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Clearly we're not talking about medical conditions in here. I was referring to the most common symptoms described by mooneye which I was replying to.
    It's still dismissive to rule out 98% of what people experience as in their head and to essentially tell them to walk it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    "we've got two children and we've had sexual intercourse twice!"

Scene just before that is one of my all time favorites.

K, you haven't watched the movie. Thanks for pointing this out. Not talking to you any more.
    You say this like it's not a favor to me. I am immeasurably grateful for your voluntary removal of inane bullshit from my life.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Why do some men always seem to think that female pain is all in our head?

Please, show me where I said it was only women there. Just because I specified one instance that can only happen to women? where did I say "ONLY women have this happen!!!!! I AM AN EVILE MALE! WOMEN MAKE SHIT UP!!!"

Because that is how you are reacting and frankly it is pathetic.
    You're a towel.

Deleted
    "Look at me guys, i'm posting non-scientific documentaries with no factual basis and expect you to lap it up, like fucking morons"

Yeah, if that's what you're limited to, i'm pretty happy you'll stop posting.

It will at least cut the irrelevant bullshit out, which would be nice.

/Sheeple.

Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    You're still citing the same fiction.
    ----
    Again, you are living in a fantasy.

Okay well, i guess you win.

- - - Updated - - -

http://ihome.ust.hk/~lbcaplan/dutchfamine.html

Dutch Famine of 1944. Nothing related to the movie at all... enjoy reading... or don't... probably not actually.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dehotz View Post
    It's still dismissive to rule out 98% of what people experience as in their head and to essentially tell them to walk it off.

Scene just before that is one of my all time favorites.
    Don't get stuck on numbers. It was a figurative speech.
    Not walk it off. Try and prevent it altogether (if you can) by facing the event with the right attitude.
    Make a virtue out of necessity kind of thing.

Anyway all of this becomes authentic frontier gibberish if the pregnancy is unwanted. Especially the first few weeks till the parenting instinct kicks in

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    It will at least cut the irrelevant bullshit out, which would be nice.
    No, it will not.
    ----
    The presence of sentience is observable, it's markers and causes are observable; they are not present in a fetus until around 2/3ds of the way through a pregnancy, and even then that is a minimal assessment.

Any position claiming that a fetus has inherent value, when does not even have the faculties that become sentience is based on feelings, belief, and a self perpetuating cycle of misinformation being taught to children. Children who have no basis and experience to be able to dismiss the fallacious claims.

Deleted
    No, it will not.
    ----
    The presence of sentience is observable, it's markers and causes are observable; they are not present in a fetus until around 2/3ds of the way through a pregnancy, and even then that is a minimal assessment.

Any position claiming that a fetus has inherent value, when does not even have the faculties that become sentience is based on feelings, belief, and a self perpetuating cycle of misinformation being taught to children. Children who have no basis and experience to be able to dismiss the fallacious claims.
    The foetus has no value.
    You sure you didn't take it too far?

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    To be fair, some of that may be from frame of mind, not just the actual baby/fetus doing anything to you. I remember my (now Ex) Gf when she was pregnant, when we first found out she was freaking out and was sick all the time, after she got used to the idea, the physical symptoms mostly went away. (we gave our kid up for adoptions, but our circumstances were kind of unique, she was a devout catholic ((having sex out of wedlock?)) and would not get an abortion/morning after pill)
    It isn't frame of mind. Generally you don't "find out" you're pregnant until a month along (first missed period, take the pee on a stick test). Generally your morning sickness (which mine was more 24/7 sickness) and that type of thing taper WAY off at the 3 month mark. So time helps with it. You just have a huge onslaught of hormones going haywire as your body adjusts to the ramping up to help sustain the pregnancy, you feel like crap at first. Those women who never experience early pregnancy sickness, ugh, I envy them haha.

No, it will not.
    ----

Could you site your sources backing this up? Maybe from a neutral think tank?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Juliana View Post
    It isn't frame of mind. Generally you don't "find out" you're pregnant until a month along (first missed period, take the pee on a stick test). Generally your morning sickness (which mine was more 24/7 sickness) and that type of thing taper WAY off at the 3 month mark. So time helps with it. You just have a huge onslaught of hormones going haywire as your body adjusts to the ramping up to help sustain the pregnancy, you feel like crap at first. Those women who never experience early pregnancy sickness, ugh, I envy them haha.
    I think we can safely argue that a pregnancy has a wide range of side effects that can affect you.
    Having said that, they're not guaranteed.

Isn't abortion the better option? Would you rather bring a kid into the world while it's unwanted? I don't think it's alot of fun for a child to feel unwelcome in a home or to grow up into a foster home knowing his/hers parents didn't want them. :/ If her numbers are correct then we'd have a 150k (although I doubt the numbers would remain that high if abortion wasn't an option) extra childeren being born every day into unwanted families/shoved into foster homes. This might sound pretty morbid but it also prevent overpopulation.

Aside from that I think it's ridiculous to have this speech brought up by a 12 year old. They are just trying to over dramatize the issue by making her read a piece of paper, it wouldn't have anywhere near the impact if just another adult read it. As a kid you watch at things alot more as black and white as compared to an adult or someone who has lived his/her life. I doubt she wrote this speech herself and even if she did it wouldn't really change my mind on the matter. It's like asking a kid about war, they'll just say that it's stupid and that there should be peace. Most of us know that it's not that easy however.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    The foetus has no value.
    You sure you didn't take it too far?
    Yes, I'm sure.

Could you site your sources backing this up? Maybe from a neutral think tank?
    My source is a thorough education, but I'm happy to point you in the right direction.

Read all you can about fetal brain development, peer reviewed works/papers only, and come back to me when you feel versed enough to be quizzed on potential subject (grey)matter.

Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    Isn't abortion the better option? Would you rather bring a kid into the world while it's unwanted? I don't think it's alot of fun for a child to feel unwelcome in a home or to grow up into a foster home knowing his/hers parents didn't want them. :/ If her numbers are correct then we'd have a 150k (although I doubt the numbers would remain that high if abortion wasn't an option) extra childeren being born every day into unwanted families/shoved into foster homes. This might sound pretty morbid but it also prevent overpopulation.

Aside from that I think it's ridiculous to have this speech brought up by a 12 year old. They are just trying to over dramatize the issue by making her read a piece of paper, it wouldn't have anywhere near the impact if just another adult read it. As a kid you watch at things alot more as black and white as compared to an adult or someone who has lived his/her life. I doubt she wrote this speech herself and even if she did it wouldn't really change my mind on the matter. It's like asking a kid about war, they'll just say that it's stupid and that there should be peace. Most of us know that it's not that easy however.

I was adopted and I have a mother and father whom I love dearly. I am a happy 29 year old man, working a job as a bartender, I've had years where I've drifted from relationship to relationship, but nothing serious ever came of them. In my small town of 500 people, it's gotten to the point of being annoying because everyone thinks i'm this nice gentleman, angel, saint...

because I don't drink, I show up to work on time, i don't get angry easily... it's really actually annoying.

I'm adopted and I've never felt "Unwanted"

So now it comes to politics.

- - - Updated - - -

My source is a thorough education, but I'm happy to point you in the right direction.

Read all you can about fetal brain development, peer reviewed works/papers only, and come back to me when you feel versed enough to be quizzed on potential subject (grey)matter.
    Don't talk, just post. I asked, I gave you mine http://ihome.ust.hk/~lbcaplan/dutchfamine.html

Now I want to see yours. Please and thank you.